19.09.11

Maria Bello In Kaufmanfranco – 2011 Emmy Awards

Maria Bello also attended the 2011 Emmy Awards in LA last night.

The actress chose a nude one-shouldered Kaufmanfranco gown, embellished with silver sequins in a decorative design.

She accessorized her look with a pretty matching silver clutch and a diamond ring.

Beautiful wavy hair, light makeup and Ferragamo heels completed her look.

I love Maria’s hair and makeup but the gown isn’t working for me.

It’s a very sparkly ensemble, so I am glad she opted for minimal accessories but it’s I really doing or saying anything to get excited about.

Credit: Getty

Charlie’s Angels Stars @ The 2011 Emmy Awards

Charlie’s Angels Stars @ The 2011 Emmy Awards

Anna Paquin In Alexander McQueen - 2011 Emmy Awards

Anna Paquin In Alexander McQueen – 2011 Emmy Awards

12 Responses to Maria Bello In Kaufmanfranco – 2011 Emmy Awards

1. Linda September 19, 2011 at 14:20 #

Normally, I’d agree about the gown. However, her carriage, fantastic hair and makeup, and beautiful smile and confidence makes this work for me. She’s one of my favourites from last night.

2. robbie September 19, 2011 at 15:17 #

on any other person *cough kardashian “klan” cough* this would be tackyville! but damn maria makes this work and her smile is clearly her best accessory.

3. Rebecca Z September 19, 2011 at 15:20 #

I disagree–I think this is a gorgeous gown and she looks like a million

4. Alina September 19, 2011 at 16:12 #

I think she looks gorgeous.

• Emi September 19, 2011 at 18:04 #

Me, too.

5. andrea September 19, 2011 at 17:16 #

She looks like a disco ball….. I’m waiting for the lights to go dim and for her to start turning in circles… I kid, I kid. She looks beautiful though.

6. Paulo September 19, 2011 at 17:19 #

Maria looked gorgeous. Both she and the dress looked even better on TV

• DivaDebbi (blog) September 19, 2011 at 18:57 #

Agreed. I think she looked ravishing (and I love her work).

7. Elaine September 19, 2011 at 18:15 #

I think Maria’s dress is beautiful and she is gorgeous in it. It’s very Emmy fabulous! Love the glam.

8. Hannah September 19, 2011 at 18:46 #

I actually really loved this look. I think it was refreshign from all the intesnse suepr red hollywood glamour we got, even though I live for that. I think it felt easy and just fresh. Everything worked together for me. I also have to say that even though this same Kaufman Franco gown has been done in a million different variations before, each one has looked more beautiful than the last. The whole vibe of this look just makes it even better.

9. beadingchef September 19, 2011 at 21:46 #

I have to disagree, I liked the gown, I thought she pull off the look effortlessly and it worked for me.

10. Tahj September 20, 2011 at 00:18 #

It’s very Goldie Hawn. Looks like exactly something Goldie Hawn would like.