19.09.11

Heidi Klum In Christian Siriano – 2011 Emmy Awards

Heidi Klum attended the 2011 Emmy Awards tonight with husband Seal at her side.

The model and TV presenter wore a custom Christian Siriano dress with vintage lace under a silk tulle and organza pleated skirt.

She accessorized with matching Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle’ heels and red floral oversized earrings.

Heidi’s look was completed with Lorraine? Schwartz jewels, slick hair, glossy lips and bronze eyeshadow.

Her dress is divine, the colours and draping are simply gorgeous but I dislike the earrings and the hairstyle.

We often see this from Heidi on the red carpet.

I’m not sure why she favors this particular hairdo as it does nothing for her.

Credit: Getty

Elisabeth Moss In Marchesa - 2011 Emmy Awards

Elisabeth Moss In Marchesa – 2011 Emmy Awards

Emily Blunt In Elie Saab Couture - 2011 Emmy Awards

Emily Blunt In Elie Saab Couture – 2011 Emmy Awards

30 Responses to Heidi Klum In Christian Siriano – 2011 Emmy Awards

1. Linda September 19, 2011 at 02:44 #

I don’t find the shape of the dress flattering at all. The earrings look silly. She is a beautiful woman, but I’ve never been on board with her style.

2. CreoleLady September 19, 2011 at 02:48 #

Ewww. Siriano regressed on this one. That frothy mess at the hemline is just ugly to me. Color is blah and the waistline almost nonexistent. Fail, not fierce.

• TeaAtTwo September 19, 2011 at 02:56 #

Co-sign

• Julie September 19, 2011 at 15:26 #

Yep, that skirt is a mess.

3. DivaDebbi (the Blog) September 19, 2011 at 03:00 #

I want to like it, but I just can’t.
    @LInda, I agree. I often don’t care for her choices either.

4. Sophie September 19, 2011 at 03:01 #

This dress is, to say it simply…pretty! It is delightful, buoyant, coquettish, and yummy!

5. pipsqueak September 19, 2011 at 03:08 #

I appreciate the fact that Heidi has worn clothes designed by designers who rose to fame on her show. It seems to show that she’s not just a selfish producer but willing to help new talent. But style-wise, I’m never quite impressed with Heidi. This dress looks okay, but her shoes are boring and her favorite hairdo makes her face look very hard.

• maria September 19, 2011 at 17:43 #

i totally agree about her supporting the designers of her show. This one unfortunately does not work. Bummer as i do love Siriano.

6. Sarah NZ September 19, 2011 at 03:18 #

This dress COULD have been amazing but the hemline looks overworked and heavy. Also the silhouette is very straight through the waist.

• Elaine2 September 19, 2011 at 13:53 #

When I saw this on the red carpet, that was my thought, too. There is just too much fluff at the hemline, Christian went too far with it.

7. Fiona September 19, 2011 at 03:21 #

I like the dress and that she supported Christian Siriano. The shoes are ok, but could have been a little more exciting to support the dress. This dress is impossible to style down and why would you? Jewellery does nothing for the dress and she needs something at her neck or some hair down to balance all the frou frou at the bottom. I agree about the makeup she needs a change and the hair…..

8. Ju Aquino September 19, 2011 at 03:45 #

lol, am I the only one loving it?

• MG September 19, 2011 at 04:52 #

i love it too. it’s sth different from Heidi, and she looks adorable. hate the earrings though

9. aiyu September 19, 2011 at 03:53 #

Heidi and Gywneth are the only 2 to bring us something different. The other celebrities were beautiful and all, but these 2 are the only ones who dare to standout. and I love them for it.

10. chocolatepluscheese September 19, 2011 at 03:57 #

Those earrings look like they’re uncomfortably weighing down her ears.

11. Incroyable September 19, 2011 at 03:57 #

I don’t like, at all.

12. Rebecca Z September 19, 2011 at 05:05 #

I have to say I think this is fun. She is a tad quirky–think of all the clothes this woman has worn in her lifetime–I like it that she plays around some. but I agree about her hairstyle–don’t love it when she wears it this way.

13. mandy September 19, 2011 at 05:54 #

Doesn’t this dress look like a knockoff from Anne Hathaway’s Versace dress (from the Oscar i think)?

14. Kin September 19, 2011 at 09:09 #

Ostrich alert?

15. julia_o_connell September 19, 2011 at 09:12 #

This reminds me of a jellyfish or cabbage – but I kinda like it – it’s very “Heidi”-event-dressing
    and I love that she opted for pointy heels
    tho I do not understand her choice of earrings – they seem so random

16. Armaghan September 19, 2011 at 09:17 #

This really coudl make a beautiful wedding gown.

17. Pam September 19, 2011 at 11:00 #

Sorry. I really hate this dress. The colour is bland and the draping does nothing for her. It’s a shame, because usually I like Siriano’s gowns.

18. Jones19 September 19, 2011 at 11:10 #

The coral looking skirt is weird and Heidi’s slicked back hair is gross.

19. Marvel September 19, 2011 at 12:00 #

I loved this look on her. I do think the earring were the wrong choice but I think the hairstyle is fine, its just it shows her roots. If her hair was pure blonde I feel the hairstyle would be fine.

20. Christina September 19, 2011 at 14:51 #

So beatifull! I like this dress the most. only i dont like the hairstyle, she looks ballet dancer now.

21. Alina September 19, 2011 at 18:02 #

From the neck down – stunning.

22. Hannah September 19, 2011 at 19:02 #

I actually loved this lok. I have heard so many mixed reviews, but I like it. I think it is nice and clean, although I think if she was going to go for not suepr formal she shoudl have worn his opening spring 2012 look, because it was amazing! Also, I don’t hat ehte hair tooooo much, because witht he earrings I think it at least gives a change from teh pretty similar styles on other people, though I do’t find it flattering.

23. Katherine September 19, 2011 at 20:07 #

I’ve read in one of her interviews that her husband loves when her face is open, that’s probably why she often goes for this hairstyle,which is sad, because it makes her look twenty years older and twenty times less beautiful than she really is..

24. beadingchef September 19, 2011 at 22:03 #

As a jewelry designer I liked the jewelry and wish that more women would wear different and wonderful pieces like these. I loved the dress, it was different and fun, the hair worked for me because of it’s simplicity, which kept the focus on the look.

25. Giuseppi Giraffe September 20, 2011 at 04:25 #

Strongly remeniscent of Iris van Herpen’s refinery smoke collection

or the escapism couture line http://www.irisvanherpen.com/site/collections/escapism-couture