My New York Fashion Week – Highs & Lows

My New York Fashion Week – Highs & Lows

Julien Madonald Spring 2012

Julien Madonald Spring 2012

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Armaghan September 18, 2011 at 05:21 #

I Think You miss Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Burberry.She wins for me this week.

• Fashion Critic September 18, 2011 at 05:25 #

unfortunately not everyone can be featured.

There are 12 looks on this occasion when I only usually feature 10, yet apparently it wasn’t enough

2. Hannah September 18, 2011 at 06:01 #

This was easily Kate Bosworth, she just looked so incredibly chic, beautiful, sexy, put-together, incredible that it had to be her. Nothing didn’t work for me with her look, she has always been one of my red carpet faves and I honestly think this will stick with me for the rest of the year like the Jil Sander last year. Thanks for all of your and Zarina’s hard work this week, it always amazes me how much you rise ot eh occasion, especially when there are fashion weeks and now award shows. I hope you have a lovely what’s rest of the weekend and hope sincerely that you manage to find some very, very well earned rest :D

3. Emma September 18, 2011 at 06:20 #

Kind of bummed to see Fan Bing Bing winning so far (even though there are plenty of votes to go). She looks fine, but I think some of the other looks are more interesting (and aren’t too long!)

4. cara September 18, 2011 at 06:49 #

if i could vote for it, my vote would go to fan bing bing’s latest elie saab look…. but ill go with my second kate bosworth…amazing!

5. Kimmy September 18, 2011 at 07:22 #

So many BDOTW worthy for me! It’s so hard to choose!! I went for Zoe’s, she’s flawless.

6. Gaber September 18, 2011 at 07:31 #

I would have preferred Solange in Acne, Rose in Karan and the McQueen for Gaga.
    Still, even those options couldn’t out-shine Kirsten. Such a fantastic look!

7. Alina September 18, 2011 at 07:58 #

Abbie Cornish in Elie Saab .

8. Pèrè Lenière September 18, 2011 at 10:38 #

Miss bing bing does it for me

9. june September 18, 2011 at 10:45 #

i’m really lukewarm on all of them, bar maybe rose in preen and lady gaga in alexandre vauthier couture

10. CreoleLady September 18, 2011 at 12:47 #

I can’t take my eyes off of Rose McGowan in Preen. Also like Solange and Ashley very much this week. All three looks suit these ladies down to the ground, fit perfectly and are a bit more interesting than some of the other looks. Gaga is way too try hard for me when she is in OTT mode.

11. Parvati September 18, 2011 at 15:51 #

Alexis Bledel in Saloni wins for me.

12. Erini September 18, 2011 at 16:15 #

I vote Kirsten, the simple old-school elegance wins for me! Thanks for the amazing work you did from NY, it was truly a treat every day, hope you had a chance to relax over the weekend, before the start of another hectic week of fashion!!! X

• Fashion Critic September 18, 2011 at 19:47 #

Somewhat…London fashion week then the Emmys tonight

13. Bm September 18, 2011 at 16:25 #

I think fan bing bing’s look isn’t that good . I choose ashlee simpson for this week . The dress is beautiful with the perfect hair and make up .

14. Nat39 September 18, 2011 at 22:43 #

Ashlee Simpson for me – such a pleasant surprise, very lovely, and perfectly put together.