Jessica Chastain hit the red carpet for the Toronto Film Festival Premiere of her movie “Take Shelter” at the Ryerson Theatre on Thursday.

The red head chose to wear a sleek Louis Vuitton Resort 2012 jumpsuit.

Her sleeveless black jumpsuit with loose pants, three black buttons and a fitted waist also has a sexy open back with crossover straps.

Jessica accessorized with a gold Louis Vuitton cuff and Jimmy Choo heels.

I love her gold cuff and the simpicly of this look. She could’ve killed it by over accessorizing, but thankfully she didn’t.

Wavy hair, pink lips and dark nails completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jess Weixler In Honor - amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Jess Weixler In Honor – amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Elisabeth Moss In Herve Leger by Max Azria - The Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences' Writers Peer Group Pre-Emmy Event

Elisabeth Moss In Herve Leger by Max Azria – The Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences’ Writers Peer Group Pre-Emmy Event

8 Responses to Jessica Chastain In Louis Vuitton – “Take Shelter” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Parvati September 18, 2011 at 01:17 #

Great look and quite different from what we are used to seeing her wear.

• maria September 18, 2011 at 01:57 #

i totally agree. Her skin is so beautiful against the black and i love the loose hair.

2. Hannah September 18, 2011 at 03:39 #

I really liked this look on first impact, but in reality I am not such a huge fan. firstly, the back makes me really uncomfortable, which is surprising because I lvoe open backs, but the straps just make it seem like there should be a top there or something, and secondly, I don’t think that you can pull thsi look off without eyebrows. That ebign said I am obsessed with eyebrows and I don’t think any looks with prosper to it’s full capacity without eyebrows, so maybe that’s just me.

3. Vidhya September 18, 2011 at 06:44 #

thats a good jumpsuit.. adding LV to my list of decent jumpsuit makers..

4. Alina September 18, 2011 at 06:45 #

I love the simplicity of this look.

5. Elaine2 September 18, 2011 at 16:57 #

Her jumpsuit is superior to the runway version because the buttons are black. Love this look on her!

6. Tahj September 18, 2011 at 18:52 #

Not a big fan of the jumpsuit trend. Think they should be left in the 70s. But she looks tasteful with it atleast.

7. Rebecca Z September 18, 2011 at 19:11 #

I LOVE this–she looks amazing. It fits her perfectly and, as you say, she accessorized it perfectly. A knockout