Fan Bing Bing In Elie Saab Couture – “Sortilege de Cartier” Launch

Cartier ambassador Fan Bing Bing attended the “Sortilege de Cartier” launch event which was held at Villa Aurelia in Rome, Italy last night.

The star who has been sporting a berry coloured wig in recent times reverted back to her black sleek hairstyle whilst wearing yet another Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture gown.

She opted to wear a one shoulder ivory gown with a twisted bodice and Chantilly lace panels through-out.

I’m tempted to say she’s wearing too much bling, but that’s pretty redundant considering she’s at a jewelry event.

Red lips and a tight bun completed her look.

I’m so jealous she has the key to the Elie Saab Couture closet, what a lucky girl she truly is. *le sigh*

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Saoirse Ronan In Rodarte - "Violet & Daisy" Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Saoirse Ronan In Rodarte – “Violet & Daisy” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

25 Responses to Fan Bing Bing In Elie Saab Couture – “Sortilege de Cartier” Launch

1. Teleholic September 18, 2011 at 02:41 #

LOL, I was gonna say she should’ve lost the necklace but considering the even, she gets a pass this time :)

2. Fiona September 18, 2011 at 02:50 #

Stunning – nothing more to say.

3. cara September 18, 2011 at 02:58 #

this loook is amazing. I had previously said kate bosworth shoudl be BDOTW but this puts her in hot competition.

i love her eye makeup in particular.

4. Armaghan September 18, 2011 at 02:59 #

I Personally think you are just so kind to her always!!!
    This is WAY TOOOO MUCH.
    Too much of Make up,There is a Contrast of skin tone between her face and body and too much of Blings(regardelss if it’s a jewelry event,It’s still too much)

• Pèrè Lenière September 18, 2011 at 14:15 #

i agree. Karol u do like her too much. she has too much make up. in the kindest way possible she looks like a doll

5. Hannah September 18, 2011 at 03:25 #

Honestly I almost had a heart attack. This is drop dead gorgeous. For some reason I have found it slightly more difficutl to love Fan Bing Bing this year than last year, perhas because she never matched the gorgeous orange/dragon/sea dress form cannes, or the hair or something, but either way I am through with that dark period in my life and can now see the light. Too say I gasped when i saw this is such an udnerstatement, she is perfection. I really don’t mind the jewels, I adore glamour when it works, even if it is slightly overtly abundant, if anything the red lipstick throws it off as opposed to the necklace. Also, I adore that she wears so much Elie Saab, because frankly his runway shows are so perfect that I think his dresses are rarely done as much justice to as when they are skimmign perfectly ove rmodels bodies gliding down the runway, so she is the best of both worlds. Red lipstick (ad cetre part) aside I am so head over heels in love with this look, one of the best of the year imo. She is like a walking film festival, always one to bring the good dress sense and glamour. Thankyu for covering her all the time, I think I would get withradal symptom without her and her gowns.

6. Martin September 18, 2011 at 03:48 #

And is it really any surprise that she has unfettered access to everything that Elie Saab’s atelier creates when she manages to look so smashing in his creations time and time and time again? The makeup is a little heavy for me, but that is a minor quibble. The dress is beautiful and she wears it with such class and elegance. And even though usually I might baulk at the addition of the necklace, here I think it works perfectly.

7. Rach September 18, 2011 at 04:10 #

YAY! She has hair again. Love it. Fan Bing Bing and Elie Saab are such a perfect fit.

8. sheron September 18, 2011 at 06:23 #

She later changed into a maroon dress but not sure if its from Eli Saab as well….

9. Vidhya September 18, 2011 at 06:52 #

BDOTW… the boob area could have gone very wrong and hanging-like on someone else.. Fan Bing Bing is too much of a pro to make these mistakes.. excellent job..

10. Alina September 18, 2011 at 07:54 #

Love it !

11. Sue Jin September 18, 2011 at 09:59 #

i Love this gown on her! IT suits her so well!

I have to say… i always have an issue with her makeup. It’s just too much.

12. allie September 18, 2011 at 11:10 #

Amazing!

13. robbie September 18, 2011 at 11:23 #

i just cant think of anything other than corpse bride. the make-up looks ghostly and not in a good way.

• MG September 18, 2011 at 19:10 #

she was showcasing the jewellery on stage and the makeup kept her from being washed out

14. noo September 18, 2011 at 11:41 #

amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiing! i personally have not been a fan of fan’s latest fashion choices, but this is stunning :D

15. Lucía September 18, 2011 at 14:00 #

This is absolutely gorgeous. The only thing I don’t like as much is the hair.

16. NooG September 18, 2011 at 17:46 #

I think the makeup is a bit much – had she gone for a softer, pink look I would’ve liked it much better. Love the jewels though.

17. micheline September 18, 2011 at 19:29 #

This gives me goosebumps. Beautiful and elegant as always.

18. D September 18, 2011 at 23:17 #

make up on the heavy side

19. JT September 19, 2011 at 01:02 #

A serious BDOTW contender! The green Elie Saab dress with the wig was not flattering on her at all. Way to long and the colour was just nasty looking. This is stunning, flawless in every way. She is always so regal. People need to remeber that not too long ago everyone was always bedecked in jewlery. Think Liz Taylor. By their standards celebs today look quite plain. Its simply a matter of trends. I love when celebs go all out with jewelry. Celebrities were a leading reason for the diamond craze we have today.

20. The.Shoe.Freak September 19, 2011 at 14:42 #

Im a bit sad that this dress was worn for this occasion and not on a red carpet (emmy’s or Oscars) as it was one of my faves from this collection. Fan Bing Bing is so beautiful and gives Elie Saab’s creation such incredible presence and grace.

21. D September 19, 2011 at 15:22 #

shes like snow white :D

22. cartouche September 19, 2011 at 20:08 #

what a goddess. it’s like she doesn’t even try.. she is just IS!

23. Emily September 19, 2011 at 22:48 #

For me the makeup is FAR too heavy and I find it really distracting…