18.09.11

Elisabeth Moss attended an event to celebrate The 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards held at the Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre on Thursday.

The actress chose to wear a nude Herve Leger by Max Azria dress.

Her signature bandage dress was paired with matching heels and a Mulberry jewelled ‘Lily’ bag.

Her bag is hand-crafted with 2596 crystals and it takes 18 hours to create  – hence the £3,574 price tag.

Elisabeth styled her hair in loose waves and wore pretty makeup including pink blush and lips.

The ‘Mad Men’ star looks amazing in the dress and I’m glad she added the Mulberry bag to bring some excitement to her look.

The only things I would change are her uninspiring heels.

I’m sure many of you would like to change the colour of her dress, as she always seems to favour nudes or neutrals.

Credit: Getty

Jessica Chastain In Louis Vuitton - "Take Shelter" Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Jessica Chastain In Louis Vuitton – “Take Shelter” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Solange Knowles In Acne - Rimmel Celebrates 10 Year Partnership With Kate Moss

Solange Knowles In Acne – Rimmel Celebrates 10 Year Partnership With Kate Moss

10 Responses to Elisabeth Moss In Herve Leger by Max Azria – The Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences’ Writers Peer Group Pre-Emmy Event

1. Tania September 18, 2011 at 01:50 #

Love everything apart from the heels. I need that bag in my life!

2. omoge September 18, 2011 at 02:11 #

She looks hot!!!

3. Julie September 18, 2011 at 02:20 #

This outfit looks fine on her, but I’m so over the ‘bandage’ dress.

• Umi September 18, 2011 at 13:15 #

Yes, me too. Particularly bandage dresses by Herve Leger. She looks alright though.

4. Fiona September 18, 2011 at 02:50 #

I’m so over her wearing nude and neutral colours when they actually don’t really suit her very pale colouring. Perhaps she is very insecure about wearing colour (except for hunter green which she also favours). Please let her wear something different.

5. Hannah September 18, 2011 at 03:50 #

I find it sad that she wears SO much nude, because she used ot wear quite a bti of colour, and all of my favourite looks from her are colourful ones. Also, I often find that many fo the shades she chooses wash her out, Also, gorgeous though it is, her handbag should nto have been worn over the shoulder, as no bag on a red carpet ever should be, she could easily have held this in her hand. Also, I much prefered her Versace at the The Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences’ 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards Performers Nominee Reception & 2011 Entertainment Weekly And Women In Film Pre-Emmy Party . Even though black is hardly a step up from ehr usual nude (and she wear red quite a lot, so perhaps a blue or a green next time?)

6. Alina September 18, 2011 at 06:42 #

I love the bag but the rest of the look is just boring.

7. sonia September 18, 2011 at 15:20 #

the typical example that you cannot buy glamour ,doesn’t matter the amount of dollars you “wear”!!!!!

8. Rebecca Z September 18, 2011 at 19:09 #

I think she looks great–yes, she overdoes the nude dresses, but wow–this looks fantastic on her.

9. Tanya September 19, 2011 at 03:48 #