15.09.11

Zoe Saldana & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Front Row @ Michael Kors

Michael Kors certainly knows a thing or two about glamour, so it’s no wonder he invited two of the most glamorous women in Hollywood to sit pretty in the front row of his Spring 2012 presentation yesterday.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: The actress was seated next to Michael Douglas wearing a nude Michael Kors sleeveless textured mini dress with matching leather boots and a crocodile clutch.  A large silver cuff, plus a simple ponytail and neutral make-up completed the look. During her “Transformers” promo tour she wore Michael Kors on several occasions.

Zoe Saldana: The actress was seated next to her fiancé wearing a Michael Kors grey tank top with a matching grey skirt from the Fall 2011 collection. The look is accessorized with a thin matching belt, strappy sandals, and the same Michael Kors clutch as Rosie, but in grey. Zoe wore her hair in a stylish twisted pinned updo and added some red nail polish for a pop of colour.

Credit: Getty

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace - Late Show With David Letterman

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace – Late Show With David Letterman

Dakota Fanning In Marc Jacobs - Marc Jacobs Spring 2012 Presentation

Dakota Fanning In Marc Jacobs – Marc Jacobs Spring 2012 Presentation

20 Responses to Zoe Saldana & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Front Row @ Michael Kors

1. robbie September 15, 2011 at 20:35 #

rosie looks like she is going to a 70s disco with that dress and the boots combination.

only zoe could make such a boring outfit look hot.

2. justme September 15, 2011 at 20:42 #

What the… I hate those looks and I’m usually a big fan of both the ladies’ styles :/

3. Dani September 15, 2011 at 21:06 #

If Rosie’s clutch had been a deep burgundy red, this whole outfit would have been amazing. It’s so wrong but feels so right!

4. olivia September 15, 2011 at 21:36 #

they both looks so chic and effortless!

5. samaira September 15, 2011 at 21:38 #

I find it quite interesting how both ladies opted for monochromatic looks and managed to still keep it interesting. Its from being boring or unfashionable.

I prefer Zoe more.

6. Parvati September 15, 2011 at 22:09 #

Although I like that Rosie’s boots match the rest of the outfit, I still think they were a bit weird choice.

I’m not a fan of Zoe’s look, either. Too much grey for me.

7. maria September 15, 2011 at 22:28 #

i love both looks. So sleek. Great ambassadors for the brand.

• PamG September 16, 2011 at 07:44 #

Agreed!

• Alina September 16, 2011 at 14:16 #

You’re right.

8. asherlev1 September 15, 2011 at 22:32 #

Ughh. How am I so in love with Zoe? I feel like I usually go through my phase of loving an actress, but Zoe’s someone I never get bored of. <3

9. Cara September 15, 2011 at 22:47 #

i love these looks! i used to think grey on gray is hideous (and in most cases i do) but zoe really pulls it off!

oh if only i had their bodies…..

10. Nat39 September 15, 2011 at 23:33 #

Both looks fail to me. Rosie`s plain tacky in those high boots and super short dress, I think I saw something very similar on “So you think you can dance” finale once – girls were performing a Go-go routine.
    Zoe – how very unflattering!!! – from the saggy-looking tiny bust (why draw attention to it, in the 1st place?) to the length of the skirt combined with the rather widening at the ankle sandals making her legs look really bad.
    On the side note, once again the matchiness seems to be coming on strong, can it really be a new rising trend…

• Nat39 September 15, 2011 at 23:43 #

Plus, forgot to mention, the clash of Zoe`s casual looking top and fun summery sandals with a business-like skirt and the clutch. Not a fan of her look at all.

11. DivaDebbi (blog) September 15, 2011 at 23:46 #

I think they both look amazing! Particularly love Zoe’s look which looks completely effortless.

12. Elaine2 September 16, 2011 at 00:51 #

Sorry, but I couldn’t get past Michael Douglas sitting there. The guy kind of gives me the creeps.

13. aiyu September 16, 2011 at 03:40 #

Both gorgeous girls can do no wrong in my book. The clutch is to die for!

14. Cheryl September 16, 2011 at 03:43 #

Beautiful girls, but rosie’s boots look off this time round. Would prefer t bar sandals in bright colors to go with this nude look, even a white clutch would have look more refreshing! Zoe is beautiful in e grey ensemble :) but also, the matching grey accessories is just too much

15. Vidhya September 16, 2011 at 04:39 #

Zoe Saldana absolutely BDOTW… who else could make an all out grey look work like this… im inspired by her all grey combo.. plus those shoes r to die for..

16. Emmy September 16, 2011 at 07:34 #

I like Zoe’s look. I’m not a bit fan of Rose’s. Why do they put all these random celebs together at these fashion shows? Michael Douglas with these two girls seems off.

17. Jones19 September 16, 2011 at 11:17 #

I’m not liking Rosie’s boots but otherwise she looks amazing. Zoe looks good, not great but good.