Anna Kendrick In Oscar de la Renta – “50/50″ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Anna Kendrick attended the “50/50″ Toronto Film Festival Premiere on Monday.

The actress chose to wear a gorgeous Oscar de la Renta Resort 2012 dress.

Her pretty sleeveless aquamarine dress is belted at the waist and features a bubble hem plus stitching across the entire dress in a darker shade of blue.

Anna wore uninspiring black patent leather pumps, but added a touch of sparkle via her Judith Leiber ‘Figure 8′ minaudière.

She wore her hair down in a deep side part and donned light pink lipstick.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012

Lady GaGa In Alexandre Vauthier Couture - Annie Leibovitz Photoshoot

Lady GaGa In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – Annie Leibovitz Photoshoot

22 Responses to Anna Kendrick In Oscar de la Renta – “50/50″ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Alina September 15, 2011 at 15:24 #

Cute dress,ugly shoes.

2. Rebecca Z September 15, 2011 at 15:26 #

She really is not selling this look. She looks like a little girl dressed up in her mom’s clothes. Too bad because she usually does better and this dress is adorable as model shows.

• Nat39 September 15, 2011 at 17:51 #

Such an adorable dress – lovely colour, and personally I`m a big fan of a bubble hem (as it looks on the model) but she is simply not selling it, agree. She just looks like a confused little girl. And the shoes are such a let down.

3. AW September 15, 2011 at 15:45 #

It would’ve been too much like right to wear the runway heels. Instead we must go with boring and generic work heels.

I mean it’s impossible that there would be interesting shoes to wear with this cute dress.

(sarcasm off)

4. Elaine2 September 15, 2011 at 15:51 #

Yes – the runway shoes are fantastic with that dress. Really pulls the whole look together.

5. maria September 15, 2011 at 16:02 #

wow, it’s like seeing two different dresses. The contrast is so great between runway and Anna.
    I like the colour on her but she does nothing with that dress. In my opinion she reduces it to a mall dress.

• samaira September 15, 2011 at 21:42 #

Thats exactly what i was gonna say, this woman is almost making the dress look fake, I get how some dresses are not the exact same copy but she can at least sell it like its original

6. Hollawa September 15, 2011 at 16:05 #

lovely colour

7. Suz September 15, 2011 at 16:07 #

Love the dress, but the styling makes her look like she’s about 12 years old.

8. mm September 15, 2011 at 16:07 #

Not a fan of her style. I think she is so girl next door boring. But i love the color of the dress. Shoe Swap needed. She could’ve tried the nicholas kirkwood heels that were featured on Ms dynamite & SJP or the black and white shoes worn by jennifer lawrence- Prabal Gurung spr 11.

9. Fede September 15, 2011 at 16:20 #

“It’s a great colour on Anna but I think this look could’ve been a lot more exciting had she worn the runway heels.”

Yes yes yes! Her shoes are a bit “old” with this dress.

10. JKite September 15, 2011 at 16:26 #

This is one of my favourite dresses i think ever….and she has ruined it. God she looks awful. Frumpy and short.

11. Amanda September 15, 2011 at 16:28 #

I just thought of something to contribute as to why we don’t see enough strappy sandals….even actresses can get toe funk. I am not trying to be rude but maybe they choose pumps to cover up gnarly toenails!

• Elizabeth September 15, 2011 at 22:04 #

With all the money stars have, you’re telling me they can’t go to a decent pedicurist? Sorry, not buying it.

Pumps are just an easy way out because most stars think they match w/everything, provided they’re in a matching color (or black or nude)

12. Jones19 September 15, 2011 at 17:22 #

She’s so boring. Only her could make a gorgeous dress like this look boring.

13. fromchi-town September 15, 2011 at 18:26 #

The color is really beautiful, but she looks like a little girl dressed up.

14. leah September 15, 2011 at 18:40 #

This is such a beautiful, vibrant dress, but to be blunt its being wasted on a boring celebrity, with boring hair & boring shoes *snooze*

15. Rach September 15, 2011 at 19:08 #

This dress looks so awesome on the runway but almost everything doesn’t seem right on Anna – even the contrast of colours between the pattern and the dress seems different! The fabric and cut just doesn’t seem to sit right on her either which throws the proportions out… I have a solution though. She should clearly just give the dress to me instead! :P

16. dee September 15, 2011 at 20:40 #

Snooze.

17. Hannah September 15, 2011 at 22:24 #

I think this dress is so cute, and that Ana has picked a great dress for her. I also have to say that I am super glad that she has started wearing her hair in a side parting, even if it’s a tad dramatic, it looks better than her old centre part imo. However, the shoes brought tears to my eeyes. She is one of the very, very rare few who wears interesting shoes anymore (pretty much her, Leighton Meester and Olivia Palermo, maybe one or two others), and here she is, in nothing other than black pumps. Truly upset to see this.

18. Lou September 16, 2011 at 00:05 #

Amazing on the runway… blah on Anna (Hate the shoes)

19. DivaDebbi (blog) September 16, 2011 at 00:08 #

@Maria and @ Samaira: Ditto, ditto.