Emma Stone…I mean Michelle Monaghan attended the “Machine Gun Preacher” Toronto Film Festival Premiere of her new movie on Sunday.

The new red head picked a dress from Calvin Klein’s Fall 2011 collection.

Her short white dress features a metallic silver panel with grey side panels.

Michelle accessorized her minimalist dress with a silver framed box clutch, a cocktail ring and burgundy Brian Atwood “Power Stud” heels, which Blake Lively recently wore on the set of ‘Gossip Girl.

I love this super sleek dress on Michelle which she completed with pretty wavy hair and kohl-rimmed eyes.

Not so sure about shoe choice though.

Do you like her new hair colour?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

21 thoughts on “Michelle Monaghan In Calvin Klein – “Machine Gun Preacher” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. molly

I love the hair. She seems more like natural a red head than a brunette. I love the dress and the shoes are great, but as already Lisa said, just not with the dress.

2. kimi

I like the fact that she is bringing color, but I wish it wasn’t a closed off shoe. Maybe if it was strappy heels would have been nice. And her make up lately has been going very edgy…I don’t know if I like it or not. But the dress and the hair is marvelous.

3. Parvati

I like this look and it’s been a long time since I last liked a Calvin Klein outfit. The shoes may not really match the dress, but I like them, too.

4. Katharine

Michelle Monaghan would now be great casting as Emma Stone’s older sister. I think she looks more distinctive with dark hair, and without the fringe – although at the time she did Mission Impossible 3, there were comments on her similarity to Katie Holmes.

1. Jones19

I agree. The burgundy pumps are heavy but they do work with the dress. Love the new color and her bangs are framing her face perfectly. I’ve always thought Michelle was rather bland but she’s slowly bringing it :)

5. pipsqueak

Love the red(ish) hair. Just like Emma Stone and Jennifer Aniston, Michelle is also a girl who needs a different hair color (not just highlights) to enhance her facial beauty. Love the dress but not the shoes. Why are they so dark and heavy? Did she think “oh, stark contrast of colors is sexy”?

6. Dhppy

In a strange way, I think the shoes work with the dress, though I don’t know what possessed her to give that a try. Perhaps she was thinking rust colored hair and rust colored shoes with a neutral in between sounds good. The dress looks so much better on her than the model.

The hair color makes her almost unrecognizable somehow.