Emma Stone…I mean Michelle Monaghan attended the “Machine Gun Preacher” Toronto Film Festival Premiere of her new movie on Sunday.

The new red head picked a dress from Calvin Klein’s Fall 2011 collection.

Her short white dress features a metallic silver panel with grey side panels.

Michelle accessorized her minimalist dress with a silver framed box clutch, a cocktail ring and burgundy Brian Atwood “Power Stud” heels, which Blake Lively recently wore on the set of ‘Gossip Girl.

I love this super sleek dress on Michelle which she completed with pretty wavy hair and kohl-rimmed eyes.

Not so sure about shoe choice though.

Do you like her new hair colour?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Lea Michele In J. Mendel - FOX Fall Eco-Casino Party

Lea Michele In J. Mendel – FOX Fall Eco-Casino Party

Donna Karan Spring 2012

Donna Karan Spring 2012

21 Responses to Michelle Monaghan In Calvin Klein – “Machine Gun Preacher” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Lisa September 14, 2011 at 01:40 #

Love the hair, love the dress, love the shoes. Just don’t love the shoes WITH the dress.

• oksana September 14, 2011 at 14:51 #

exactly

• Elaine2 September 14, 2011 at 16:45 #

totally agree!

• Alina September 14, 2011 at 18:12 #

Ditto.

2. molly September 14, 2011 at 02:09 #

I love the hair. She seems more like natural a red head than a brunette. I love the dress and the shoes are great, but as already Lisa said, just not with the dress.

3. kimi September 14, 2011 at 02:10 #

I like the fact that she is bringing color, but I wish it wasn’t a closed off shoe. Maybe if it was strappy heels would have been nice. And her make up lately has been going very edgy…I don’t know if I like it or not. But the dress and the hair is marvelous.

4. Parvati September 14, 2011 at 02:13 #

I like this look and it’s been a long time since I last liked a Calvin Klein outfit. The shoes may not really match the dress, but I like them, too.

5. Katharine September 14, 2011 at 02:16 #

Michelle Monaghan would now be great casting as Emma Stone’s older sister. I think she looks more distinctive with dark hair, and without the fringe – although at the time she did Mission Impossible 3, there were comments on her similarity to Katie Holmes.

6. Rebecca Z September 14, 2011 at 02:39 #

I think she looks fabulous–shoes and all. Dress fits her so much better than the model.

7. DivaDebbi September 14, 2011 at 02:56 #

@Lisa, my thoughts exactly. The shoe is incredible, just too dark and heavy with the dress. Otherwise, perfection!

8. Lindsay aka CandyBarbie September 14, 2011 at 03:30 #

I love this! This Calvin Klein dress looks fantastic on Michelle, and I actually like the Brian Atwood pumps paired with it. I think the added touch of burgundy looks just right! She looks amazeballs!

• Jones19 September 14, 2011 at 15:54 #

I agree. The burgundy pumps are heavy but they do work with the dress. Love the new color and her bangs are framing her face perfectly. I’ve always thought Michelle was rather bland but she’s slowly bringing it :)

9. pipsqueak September 14, 2011 at 03:43 #

Love the red(ish) hair. Just like Emma Stone and Jennifer Aniston, Michelle is also a girl who needs a different hair color (not just highlights) to enhance her facial beauty. Love the dress but not the shoes. Why are they so dark and heavy? Did she think “oh, stark contrast of colors is sexy”?

10. Vidhya September 14, 2011 at 04:57 #

lol.. she got the shoes and cudnt wait for the first opportunity to wear it .. that is obvious.. :) stunning shoes

11. Erini September 14, 2011 at 06:35 #

Love the shoes but not with that dress!!!

12. Regina September 14, 2011 at 07:42 #

I prefer her with dark hair but I think she is SO beautiful and cute and I love her dress and shoes here.

13. D September 14, 2011 at 09:25 #

love this one :)

14. robbie September 14, 2011 at 09:41 #

HOT!

15. Dhppy September 15, 2011 at 07:22 #

In a strange way, I think the shoes work with the dress, though I don’t know what possessed her to give that a try. Perhaps she was thinking rust colored hair and rust colored shoes with a neutral in between sounds good. The dress looks so much better on her than the model.

The hair color makes her almost unrecognizable somehow.

16. Arnaud September 17, 2011 at 05:52 #

I am Arnaud the Hair stylist of Michelle . I am glad you like her new hair color and new hair cut

• Fashion Critic September 17, 2011 at 15:14 #