Emily Blunt attended the after party for her movie “Salmon Fishing In The Yemen” during the 2011 Toronto Film Festival over the weekend.

The British actress chose a Christian Cota Fall 2011 jumpsuit for the soirée.

Her sparkly black embellished jumpsuit features super-sexy crossover straps in the back and long, loose fitting pants.

She accessorized with a black snakeskin Kotur clutch, a gold bangle and diamond earrings.

I like the top half of her jumpsuit, especially the back, but the pants are way too long and are dragging along the floor.

I wish she’d had them hemmed properly and given us a peek at her shoes underneath.

Her hair and makeup are so gorgeous, it’s a shame about that one detail ruining the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rachel Zoe Spring 2012

Rachel Zoe Spring 2012

Alice + Olivia Spring 2012

Alice + Olivia Spring 2012

11 Responses to Emily Blunt In Christian Cota – “Salmon Fishing In The Yemen” After Party Toronto Film Festival

1. Mahima September 14, 2011 at 12:43 #

Its a shame about the pants, but the rest of the look is nice.

I can’t wait until you post the Butter premier from Toronto. SO MUCH SPARKLE!

2. DivaDebbi (blog) September 14, 2011 at 13:43 #

Agree F.C. 100%. Otherwise stunning. I just bought a strapless jersery jumpsuit from White House Black Market (my first foray, don’t know what possessed me)! It is a good enough Michael Kors copy for 1/10th price. Cant wait to wear it!

3. Jones19 September 14, 2011 at 13:56 #

I hate to say this because usually I like Emily on the red carpet but I don’t like this at all. Love it on the model but I hate that she lined the top with white material, if she had to line it she should have gone for a nude lining. Also I feel the top is too loose on her versus the model where it’s more fitted and looks a lot better for it. Don’t even get me started on the pants.

• Leti September 14, 2011 at 15:17 #

I completely agree.

• Emi September 14, 2011 at 16:25 #

I agree. Also, it seems that the runway version has some interesting details on the shoulders, which hers doesn’t have. Lining a dark fabric with white is incredible… For me, it’s a miss.

4. maria September 14, 2011 at 15:58 #

it looks all very sloppy. The top does not fit and the pants are dragging on the floor.

My mom, a seamstress, but have never let me walk out the door like that. I am always a bit surprised that none of the stylist or even the stores that lend them the clothes make the necessary alterations. A great fit is half the battle.

5. Alina September 14, 2011 at 17:42 #

I agree with Maria – it looks sloppy.

6. robbie September 14, 2011 at 18:00 #

why did she have to line the top part? seriously it isnt as if her nipple would be showing. the crotch part looks a little iffy.

7. Parvati September 14, 2011 at 18:19 #

I really like the straps on the back, but that’s it. And of course, I don’t like that the pants are so long. We’ve seen so many celebrities lately with long pants that I’m starting to think it’s a new trend.

8. lu September 14, 2011 at 22:19 #

I think what is wrong with this outfit (apart from the wite line wich was a mistake) is that it seems like she pull all the jumpsuit up so it´s not so low cut (or maybe because she is shorter than the model) and this make the pants and top look wrong and she lost the shoulder details. I really like it in the model but not in Emily.

9. Laurie September 14, 2011 at 23:54 #

I think this look/jumper is A-mazing, but her tailor should seriously be shot for the alterations. The pants are too long, the lining is completely the wrong color, the added beading across the waist makes no sense, the shoulders were taken up in a quick fix way and caused massive gaping under the arms…. what a shame… I love this look and with impeccable tailoring it could have been perfection.