Lea Michele In J. Mendel – FOX Fall Eco-Casino Party

Lea Michele attended FOX’s Fall Eco-Casino Party at Book Bindery in Culver City, California last night.

The ‘Glee’ actress was radiant in a J. Mendel Fall 2011 dress.

Her stunning taupe sleeveless dress features a plunging neckline and sparkly beaded embellishment all over. It also has a sexy open back.

Lea accessorized with pretty light pink velvet Casadei pumps, a silver Kotur clutch and Neil Lane jewelry.

It’s a gorgeous look for the actress but I think she was a little too overdressed for this event.

This type of dress definitely deserves a major red carpet.

She finished her look with glossy locks, smoky eyes and pink lipstick.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Christina Hendricks In Vivienne Westwood - "I Don't Know How She Does It" New York Premiere

Christina Hendricks In Vivienne Westwood – “I Don’t Know How She Does It” New York Premiere

Michelle Monaghan In Calvin Klein - "Machine Gun Preacher" Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Michelle Monaghan In Calvin Klein – “Machine Gun Preacher” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

21 Responses to Lea Michele In J. Mendel – FOX Fall Eco-Casino Party

1. Elaine2 September 13, 2011 at 22:43 #

Nice dress, I like the color on her. I prefer the footgear on the runway model, though….

2. maria September 13, 2011 at 22:48 #

overdressed or not – beautiful look on her. i like the shoe choice.

3. dunzoo September 13, 2011 at 22:51 #

ok look, i prefer the sleeves on Arizona ; sandals would have been a better choice

4. From Russia With Love September 13, 2011 at 22:58 #

Nice choice. Although she doesn’t have Christina hendricks’ boobs she looks the best in dresses with plunging neckline (that silver Oscar de la renta is still my favorite look from Lea).
    I think the dress looked better IRL so I vote for bdotw

5. Jones19 September 13, 2011 at 23:27 #

Her face looks overly shiny and she’s not working this dress like she usually does. Somehow it’s a fail.

• Nat39 September 14, 2011 at 00:21 #

Pretty sexy gown but somehow fails on her, agree. Overwhelmed by the dress, she`s not working it at all. The hairstyle ruins the look completely.

• Holly September 14, 2011 at 02:03 #

The face is definately too distracting from the dress, there’s always something really plastic looking about Lea, as if she’s put on a tad too much moisturiser or something.

6. molly September 13, 2011 at 23:34 #

I would have preffered this if it were pulled up a bit higher in the front. I love the shoes, but im not so sure about them with this dress. The color is amazing on her though.

7. Marvel September 13, 2011 at 23:42 #

I know she is overdressed but she looks great. I do wish the footwear was better though

8. Hannah September 13, 2011 at 23:47 #

I adore the dress, bu tit jsut wasn’t made for Lea in my mind. There are certain people who would have owned this dress for me, Charlize Theron, Kate Bosworth, Elizabeth Olsen and Leighton Meester were my main picks, Charlize in particular, so I am a little saddened byt this, especially because I seriously dislike the hair, the makeup is, as often in the case with Lea, overpowering and costumey, and hte shoes are depressing.

9. Parvati September 13, 2011 at 23:49 #

Nice dress, but I’m not a fan of the shoes…

10. Raquel September 13, 2011 at 23:50 #

I don’t like the shoes, sandals would have worked better. But other than that, she is perfection.

11. Cheryl September 14, 2011 at 00:11 #

Strappy sandals would have perfected this look. I the dress is alright for the occasion as she downplayed her hairstyling and the length of the dress is not too long :)

12. DivaDebbi (blog) September 14, 2011 at 00:40 #

Love the dress thought i agree she was OTT for the occasion. The shoe looks heavy a sandal would have been more modern.

13. Laura September 14, 2011 at 00:42 #

I really like the dress. It could’ve been overdressed, but I think the effortless styling and posing (ie no Lea sexy pout) make it a bit more casual. I love the color on her. The only issue I have is with the pumps. Not right at all.

14. Erini September 14, 2011 at 06:38 #

I would have loved this on someone more regal, to really own it! I would also have preferred a different shoe choice!

15. Emi September 14, 2011 at 10:44 #

I agree she’s overdressed considering the event. Plus, her skin is a bit too shiny.

16. rebecca o September 14, 2011 at 14:39 #

Is Lea Michele ever not overdressed? She could have at least worn strappy sandals. That might have made the look a bit more laid back.

17. taksi September 14, 2011 at 17:32 #

I think it needed someone taller or more regal looking. Fancy gowns end up looking very prom on Lea Michele, imo.

18. Alina September 14, 2011 at 18:16 #

I’m not sold on it.

19. JT September 16, 2011 at 04:29 #

She’s too short for the dress, particularly in the torso. It’s just sort of hanging on her shapelessly, hiding her waist. I’d say she isn’t over dressed at all. She’s not wearing a gown; it’s loose and flowy with minimal structure. Opting to get rid of the sleeves does make the dress look a bit more formal tho. Not a good change btw.