13.09.11

Jessica Chastain In Vintage YSL – “Killer Joe” Toronto Film Festival Party

Jessica Chastain attended celebrations for the movie, “Killer Joe” during the Toronto Film Festival at the vitaminwater rooftop on Sunday.

The actress stunned in a vintage Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche dress from Decades Inc.

Her cranberry dress with deep plunging neckline has a large gold coral design Goossens broach with a large red jewel in the center.

She accessorized with metallic strappy Jimmy Choo heels and wore her hair in soft, pretty waves.

Jessica’s is becoming more confident on the red carpet and this shows as her style continues to improve.

This is definitely one of my favourite looks on her and there’s an even more exciting one to come.

Credit: Getty

Jess Weixler In Honor - amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Jess Weixler In Honor – amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Michelle Monaghan In Calvin Klein - "Machine Gun Preacher" Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Michelle Monaghan In Calvin Klein – “Machine Gun Preacher” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

18 Responses to Jessica Chastain In Vintage YSL – “Killer Joe” Toronto Film Festival Party

1. AW September 13, 2011 at 21:46 #

I think it’s a beautiful dress and the color is divine but the deep v looks tasteless.

Under boob is not appropriate in public.

• Gigi September 13, 2011 at 22:03 #

You are oh-so-right, AW… that V is horrific. It is cheap looking … and I don’t think this color does a thing for her or her hair.

• Fede September 13, 2011 at 22:20 #

I thought the same thing. The dress is beautiful but I don’t like those necklines out of the catwalk.

• Elaine2 September 13, 2011 at 22:45 #

totally agree. The deep Vee ruins the dress.

2. J September 13, 2011 at 22:04 #

I don’t think the boob is the problem AW, if she weren’t slouching the girls would look a whole lot better. Love the look though.

3. maria September 13, 2011 at 22:17 #

i would have loved this look, even with the risky neckline, if the fit on the shoulders would have been better. I think instead of stylists, these girls all need seamstresses….
    Probably the cleavage would have looked better with a better fit.

4. Hannah September 13, 2011 at 22:21 #

I actually really like this look. I think it is more interesting than her other looks and suits her a lot better than soe of her other choices in the past. I also agree about the confidece thing, presence and glamour are what has been missing primarily from ehr other looks so this is better, although eyebrows, a cocktail ring and a smokier eye would have elevated this look for me.
    I also have seen the bette rlook that you are referring to, and it is amazing. It seem sliek something Emma stone would have doe, which is obviously a good thing. Cannot wait for the post on it!

5. justme September 13, 2011 at 22:22 #

Her ladies could use some support. You need to have small boobs or fake ones to rock this type of neckline.
    I’m glad to see Chloé got it together though lol.

6. Paddy M September 13, 2011 at 22:34 #

You’d never know that’s Chloe Moretz next to her. Some of her looks are far too mature for her, but this one makes her look older than Jessica…

• smolls September 13, 2011 at 23:47 #

I couldn’t agree more.

7. dunzoo September 13, 2011 at 22:43 #

great dress but i don’t like the brooch.. i think the low cut doesn’t work on jessica, she doesn’t have the attitude to wear it.. plus the make up is weird she looks very tired

8. CreoleLady September 13, 2011 at 23:06 #

OMG that’s Chloe Moretz?! I thought it was some random friend – a 25 y.o. friend at that.

9. Parvati September 13, 2011 at 23:44 #

I like the colour on her and I love this coral brooch, but the neckline is far too deep. We’re not used to seeing her wear such revealing dress, so this one looks weird to me – and not in a good way. Plus, the fitting isn’t very good, either.

10. Cheryl September 14, 2011 at 00:15 #

Bdotw worthy! Love her fiery hair color against the vintage red dress :)

11. Nat39 September 14, 2011 at 00:44 #

Not working on her (not the best colour for her, awful fit, horrible neckline, washed out pale face), and she isn`t working it (where is the sexy confidence?). BIG FAIL! I`ll leave the shoes out of it.

12. DivaDebbi September 14, 2011 at 01:08 #

Ditto @Nat39. I got nothing!

13. Alina September 14, 2011 at 18:25 #

LOVE IT !

14. serenissima September 14, 2011 at 19:24 #

she is sooo beautiful. love the dress, but i cant get over her face!