13.09.11 Premiere

Christina Hendricks also attended the New York Premiere of her new movie “I Don’t Know How She Does It” last night.

The red-headed actress chose an enhancing Vivienne Westwood dress.

This comes as no surprise considering Christina was picked as the face of the designer’s Palladium jewelry collection earlier this year.

Her pink silk off-the-shoulder draped signature Westwood dress was accessorized with silk Jimmy Choo nude heels and a sparkly Judith Leiber diamond clutch.

Katerina Maxine diamond jewelry included drop earrings, a delicate bracelet and diamond rings to her look.

Christina wore her hair in a teased up-do, leaving down side swept bangs. She opted for smoky eyes and pink lipstick to complement her sexy ensemble.

We’ve seen this style dress on Christina before and it looks like she’s back to showcasing her best assets.

I love the colour, but I think it’s time for her to switch things up as I felt this was a very predictable choice.

Credit: Getty

Preen Spring 2012

Preen Spring 2012

Lea Michele In J. Mendel - FOX Fall Eco-Casino Party

Lea Michele In J. Mendel – FOX Fall Eco-Casino Party

43 Responses to Christina Hendricks In Vivienne Westwood – “I Don’t Know How She Does It” New York Premiere

1. JacobGH September 13, 2011 at 22:38 #

Best look from her in a long time. It may be well within her wheelhouse, but as we have seen several times she tends to look tragic in anything that isn’t. I say, stick with what works.

• maria September 13, 2011 at 22:46 #

i totally agree. I know that it’s possible to dress her body type, but she has not succeeded, as long as she is not in Mad Men clothes or in Westwood corsage dresses.
      I think she looks great and happy. She pulls it off.

• Jones19 September 13, 2011 at 23:26 #

I agree, those curves can’t handle a lot of switching up.

2. Elaine2 September 13, 2011 at 22:39 #

I think this dress on her is rather obscene. Those boobs look really weird. Does she think this attractive? Looks as if she should find a pole and do her dance routine!

• artemis September 14, 2011 at 00:21 #

Dit Von Teese who actually is a burlesque dancer (a more arty pole dancer) dresses way classier than her! When a woman shows so much skini I find it ridiculous and insecure..

• taksi September 14, 2011 at 17:37 #

Maybe someone should connect Hendricks with Von Teese or Salma Hayek. Granted, hendricks is taller than the two but Von Teese still manages to find new interesting variations of her vintage style and hayek is a master at camouflaging the mid-section.

• molly September 14, 2011 at 00:46 #

my boobs are half the size of hers, but even I know that its difficult to wear a lot of tops without them popping out or looking saggy. Frankly, if she wants support, this is the few ways she can go.
      lol at the last part :)

• Valeria September 14, 2011 at 06:13 #

I agree, just because you are curvy and proud doesn’t mean you need to shove cleavage up to your chin. Very tacky look

3. Paddy M September 13, 2011 at 22:39 #

I wish her make-up was stronger. Such a stunning dress and such a vivid hair colour require make-up with more impact.

4. A September 13, 2011 at 22:43 #

I generally really like her, but the way her breasts look here is just wrong. Too much push up can ruin a perfectly fine thing, way too tacky and cheap for my taste.

• Dani September 14, 2011 at 00:25 #

Yeah, I think she looks great. But with boobs like that, she doesn’t need a push up and it’d all look more relaxed and sexier if she just wore a normal bra.

5. Verena September 13, 2011 at 22:47 #

I feel we’re entering Dolly Parton territory here. It’s just a little too much.

• Gigi September 14, 2011 at 00:37 #

• Barbs September 14, 2011 at 00:57 #

LOL:D

• Jen September 14, 2011 at 04:52 #

• Manja September 14, 2011 at 14:04 #

+3,and not a little

6. dunzoo September 13, 2011 at 22:48 #

the dress is too tight on the boob area, it ruins the whole look. IMO she sould have chosen shoes in different fabric they re too matchy with the dress. make up is bad she looks old and makes her teeth grey..

7. mol September 13, 2011 at 23:10 #

Good lord! Perhaps a necklace would have helped…..I like the color on her.

8. Armaghan September 13, 2011 at 23:21 #

The Tackiest thing Ever.

9. Victoria September 13, 2011 at 23:38 #

I hate the literally ‘over-the-top’ boobs but my GOD I adore the colour of that dress!!

10. smolls September 13, 2011 at 23:43 #

It’s a beautiful dress but the “girls” are really distracting in this look…I saw a picture of her & SJP and the look on SJP’s face is priceless since she was at eye-line with “the girls”…pretty funny. :)

• Jackie September 16, 2011 at 04:39 #

LOL! Would love it if you could share this picture with us! Please :-)

11. Parvati September 13, 2011 at 23:48 #

The colour is great on her and I like the shoes, but that cleavage… there’s just too much of it.

12. Hannah September 13, 2011 at 23:49 #

I actually adore this dress on her. She easily upstaged Sarah Jessica, and the colour is divine on her. I feel liek she has tried some other style sand they don’t work, but I hoep she goes ot the emmys adn gows us in a beautiful gown, that is not similar to this dress. I also wish that the dress ahd not been quite so “enhancing” because it seems a little overt and looks a little painful to me.

13. Raquel September 13, 2011 at 23:58 #

Lovely color on her, but I don’t like the way her best assets are displayed. Nothing against the amount of skin, but it seems like she is using one of those push up bras and the effect is kind of tacky…

14. Chloe September 14, 2011 at 00:15 #

Her boobs are getting bigger and bigger *Sigh*

15. Nat39 September 14, 2011 at 00:32 #

Love the colour on her but why in the world would you wanna make your boobs look like an a$$…Still glad she didn`t go for her standard heavy sparkly necklace-earrings combo.

16. DivaDebbi (blog) September 14, 2011 at 00:50 #

Such a pretty woman, but her RC choices are always hideous and her breast look like two canteloupes. Does anyone know who her stylist is??? I am certain there are better options out there…

17. Barbs September 14, 2011 at 00:56 #

Those boobs look like they are going to explode!!

18. Lisa September 14, 2011 at 01:31 #

Beautiful color, trashy fit.

19. Cara September 14, 2011 at 01:48 #

love the dress and the colour but the boobs are just ridiculous they look fake… (even though im pretty sure they’re not?) fake in a very bad way

20. Vidhya September 14, 2011 at 05:00 #

all I see are giants orbs.. * im a pervert* neck up.. she looks gorgeous..

21. Dirk September 14, 2011 at 05:15 #

Is it that stars keep picking the same dress or are all Vivienne Westwood dresses VERY similar?

22. QTB September 14, 2011 at 06:42 #

holy breasteses batman! not my type of sexy sorry

23. roxana September 14, 2011 at 07:18 #

i can’t see anything because of her breasts!

24. laura D September 14, 2011 at 08:27 #

Down girls, down!

OK, now that I can see past them – the dress is beautiful on her. Love the color…but really, they should have made more room in the bust so she would be able to put her boobs where they belong, rather than touching her chin. The poor things look like they’re going to pop.

25. Emi September 14, 2011 at 10:47 #

I see only her huge breasts. I understand that it’s hard to “manage” them, but she looks a bit like Pamela Anderson (which is beautiful, but it’s not a compliment).

26. b September 14, 2011 at 15:59 #

I have a large chest – definitely considered large, not average – and this look makes me feel uncomfortable. I am not shy but modesty is definitely required when you have that kind of body. When you “enhance” them that much, it looks like a joke, or some kind of flotation device, instead of fashionable or pretty. We get it, you have a chest, wear a nice scoop or V with a not so crazy push up and make people know you have them without literally throwing them in their (or your? in this case) face

27. fromchi-town September 14, 2011 at 17:28 #

She is a gorgeous woman. She is very beautiful and I love her on Mad Men. She is the kind of woman who looks sexy without an inch of skin showing. But what she is doing here is not good. Neck up she looks soo beautiful, but her cleavage baring is very very distracting. It makes me uncomfortable to look at her.

28. Alina September 14, 2011 at 18:22 #

Bad.

I hope she goes back to Siriano for the Emmy’s.
    I would LOOOVE to see her in this dress http://www.style.com/slideshows/2011/fashionshows/S2012RTW/CSIRIANO/RUNWAY/00360m.jpg .

29. Giuseppi Giraffe September 14, 2011 at 22:29 #

breasts. that’s all i see, and it makes the whole thing gross. put it away, girl.

30. Lucie September 15, 2011 at 20:16 #

I think she looks ridiculous!
    Fyi: Boobs don’t belong in your chin!!!

31. robbie September 16, 2011 at 13:07 #

once you have seen one vivienne westwood dress you have pretty much seen them all.

as for christina she is another celebrity who needs to cover up her boobs. she steals the spotlight from sarah jessica thats for sure, shame it is for all thw wrong reasons.