12.09.11 Premiere

Rachel Weisz In Jason Wu – “The Deep Blue Sea” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

On Sunday evening Rachel Weisz attended “The Deep Blue Sea” Toronto Film Festival Premiere which was held at the TIFF Bell Lightbox.

The gorgeous actress glowed wearing a Spring 2012 look from one of her favourite designers, Jason Wu.

Her floral print gown with a ruched bodice was accented with a black belt.

Pops of colour came via her Jason Wu ‘Kate’ pink embossed python clutch and deep red lips.

Rachel completed her look with beautiful waves tumbling down one shoulder.

Earlier in the day Rachel attended The Variety Studio At Holt Renfrew during Toronto Film Festival.

She opted to wear a Giambattista Valli Resort 2012 cotton leopard dress with a black grosgrain waistband.

Black pumps (grr) and flawless hair and makeup completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kaley Cuoco In Christian Siriano - Entertainment Weekly's Pre Emmy Party

Kaley Cuoco In Christian Siriano – Entertainment Weekly’s Pre Emmy Party

Chloe Moretz In Valentino - "Hick" Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Chloe Moretz In Valentino – “Hick” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

16 Responses to Rachel Weisz In Jason Wu – “The Deep Blue Sea” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Cara September 12, 2011 at 06:19 #

i agree with you about the shoes FC, what other shoe style or colour would you recommend?

• Nat39 September 12, 2011 at 18:43 #

I know you aren`t asking me :) but personally I`d probably go for Tabitha Simmons Bailey suede heels or Kirkwood`s with an embellished kiltie fringe detail as recently suggested on the shoe swap for Katie Holmes at MTV awards.

2. Martin September 12, 2011 at 06:42 #

Is this a Resort look or a Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2012 look? Although I didn’t see this dress on the runway, the print looks exactly like the one he used at his Spring 2012 show just a couple of days ago. I don’t mind the gown itself, but it seems a bit flat and lifeless to me.

3. Armaghan September 12, 2011 at 07:18 #

Absolutely Stuning…Both Looks.

4. Jones19 September 12, 2011 at 10:52 #

Why black pumps? Why? A black strappy sandal would have brought her Valli print into BDOTW territory for me. Grr indeed. I like the Jason Wu on her, very pretty.

• Jones19 September 12, 2011 at 10:52 #

I meant to say Valli leopard print but somehow missed the leopard lol

5. Alina September 12, 2011 at 11:13 #

Such a classy lady !

6. CreoleLady September 12, 2011 at 12:57 #

Rachel Weisz is such a pleasure to see on the red carpet and underappreciated imho. I can usually count on her to bring impeccable fit and flattering silhouettes, as she does in both looks here. Nothing seems forced, just a sense of ease and quiet confidence that is very attractive.

7. marie September 12, 2011 at 14:06 #

the print of the Jason Wu gown looks almost the same as the Lanvin gown Emma Stone wore to the Met Gala. and Emma S was able to pull it off better than Rachel.

8. maria September 12, 2011 at 15:08 #

i like both looks a lot. not breathtaking, but nice enough.

9. Parvati September 12, 2011 at 15:12 #

I think the Jason Wu dress is nice, but I don’t like her make-up very much. I prefer the Giambatista Valli look. Since the dress has such a bold print, I actually like that she kept the rest of the look toned down with the black pumps.

10. CB September 12, 2011 at 16:49 #

I think the makeup in the first look really ages her. She look so much younger in the second look.

11. Nat39 September 12, 2011 at 18:51 #

Like her Jason Wu look, not a fan of GV – it sort of takes her into a playful girlie territory which doesn`t really suit her.

12. Tahj September 12, 2011 at 20:34 #

That floral dress is gorgeous! The pattern is so stunning. That’s floral done right without looking like a couch pattern.

13. Teleholic September 13, 2011 at 00:16 #

I’m just wondering- do celebrities see black pumps the way us normal folk do? They might not know that they’re bland and overused and bring down a look because of that. I don’t know, I’m just trying to rationalize why so SO many of them keep wearing these.

• Fashion Critic September 13, 2011 at 06:21 #

I see them as office shoes, and whilst these girls are working at selling their movies, I don’t favour them at all.