It appears you guys couldn’t pick between Keira Knightley’s blush Elie Saab Couture gown and Gwyneth Paltrow’s Prada blush gown, as they both tied with 18% of your votes.

It took me a while, but I finally opted for Gwyneth.

This is the best she’s looked in a very long while and I wish she would dress like this more often on the red carpet.

Sarah Jessica Parker would’ve won had it not been for those silly white pumps.

Credit: Getty

Zac Posen Spring 2012

Zac Posen Spring 2012

Fan Bing Bing In Louis Vuitton - Shanghai Fashion's Night Out

Fan Bing Bing In Louis Vuitton – Shanghai Fashion’s Night Out

6 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Keira Knightley In Elie Saab Couture & Gwyneth Paltrow In Prada

1. Jones19 September 12, 2011 at 10:35 #

I voted for SJP. I loved the red and pink combo and white pumps are a-okay in my book…I would have preferred a sandal since I’m rarely a pumps fan but they didn’t bother me. Gwyneth and Keira both looked fantastic though, great week.

2. Maria Claudia September 12, 2011 at 12:24 #

I’m with FC for this one.. Gwyneth totally blew me away.. I’m not a fan of this gown.. but she definitely knows how to work it…
    xx

3. justme September 12, 2011 at 13:27 #

I’m glad you went with Gwyneth, FC. She was my choice too, she looked regal.

Have a nice week :)

4. Rebecca Z September 12, 2011 at 13:58 #

It was a great week, wasn’t it! How fun to have to struggle to decide.

5. Hannah September 12, 2011 at 16:25 #

It was an excellent week, but Gwyneth took first place for me too. MArisa Tomei would have been my first choce had it been for the belt, though, or Jessica’s dress if someone else had worn it (sorry, height issue). I agree about SJP, I do nto get her fascination with those white pumps, they have not one thing going for them IMO, unless maybe comfort?
    Also, I disagree abotu Gwyneth, I think she generally dresses very well on the red carpet, and has particular finesse when it comes to gowns, especially her Elie Saab Couture and Versace of last year.

6. Erini September 12, 2011 at 20:43 #

I also voted for Gwyneth, she was my winner without hesitation… so true FC- if it hadn’t been for those white pumps SJP could have been best dressed!