Leighton Meester is currently in Canada to promote her new movie, “The Oranges” during the 2011 Toronto Film Festival.

She looked gorgeous on the red carpet wearing an Alexander McQueen Resort 2012 dress.

Her feminine eyelet white dress with a tiered skirt was paired with a large leather belt to provide a more fitted silhouette.

McQueen accessories included a gold accented white box clutch and animal print pumps.

Sweeping bangs and flawless makeup completed her look.

You can never predict what Leighton will wear next and that’s what I love about her.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

28 thoughts on “Leighton Meester In Alexander McQueen – “The Oranges” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. noo

i love it how she always gives us a sophisticated girly look (done right) to intercept her more edgy leathery looks :D simply divine!!!

2. Carolina

i feel the same way about her FC she has been my girl crush for ever now. love everything about her and her sense of style. if i were rich i would want to be as fun and fashionable as her.

3. Gabby

As always Leighton is perfect, she can do no wrong in my eyes!

She looks so sophisticated here and very effortless, as per usual! I’m also glad she’s wearing McQueen on the red carpet, its so her style but she never really has before..finally my wish came true!

4. Jaime

I have to say while I had initial doubts about the outfit I do love it. Great hair, make up and accessories to complement it.

5. Ev

Don’t know why but the shoes look cheap to me. Otherwise she looks stunning. I am starting to like her (not so)new bangs.

6. Nat39

Not really working for me – esp. the belt with that buckle – horrible choice with this dress, in my opinion, something I`d wear with a pair of plain jeans (Love the model`s wider belt!), equally awful shoe choice – sort of ” frumpy in animal print” as opposed to chic ones (which I love) on the model. Would also prefer an updo for this look. The only thing that works for me with this dress is her clutch.
    Not a fan of her look at all, would love to see a mature chic here as opposed to a `confused girl trying to look sophisticated`.

7. bewie

She looks wonderful!! My first thought was she couldn’t pull this off as she’s so petite but obviously I was wrong!

Love love it

8. bewie

I think I saw her arrival pictures without the skirt. Funny that she just added it for the carpet.

Still fabulous nonetheless <3

9. Parvati

I don’t really like the way she has styled her hair here. The hairstyle along with the rather conservative (in my opinion) clothes make her look older than she is.

10. Emma

Been looking through McQueen looks on the site. This is how you work McQueen! Love the snake earrings by Aurelie Bidermann.