Demi Lovato In Maria Lucia Hohan – 2011 ALMA Awards

Best Dressed Award
Demi Lovato was one of many stars to take the red carpet last night for the 2011 ALMA Awards which were held at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium in California.

She was a winner at the event, taking home the prize for ‘Favourite TV Actress’ for her role as Sonny in Disney’s “Sonny With A Chance.”

Demi was glowing wearing a Maria Lucia Hohan nude gown.

I think this is the best I have ever seen her.

She looks grown up without the look ageing her and the colour is divine against her caramel skin-tone.

I also can’t fault the hair and makeup as both are flawless.

Demi was by far my favourite at this event.

Credit: Getty

24 thoughts on “Demi Lovato In Maria Lucia Hohan – 2011 ALMA Awards

1. molly

She is a little too tan for this dress, but its the first time her boobs arent popping out, so I cant complain. I love her hair. She looks great.

2. CB

She looks 1000x improved here! The dress is a very flattering silhouette on her and it actually fits. It is nice to see her without her boobs pushed way up and drowned in accessories. I hope she continues on this path– stunning!

3. Madi

She looks great! I looked her up on gettyimages and she also wore a beautiful dress during the show – very figure flattering!

4. Katharine

This is definitely the best I’ve ever seen her look – the choice of jewellery is perfect here (chunky embellished pieces aren’t flattering to her proportions).

5. Miselene Lucas

Wow She looked so amazing i love this dress so pretty i’ve never seen her wer pretty dress like i swear this one is freaking cute i love her

1. slashdot

Hear, hear! Glad to see Romanian designers on the international red carpets! The dress is awesome. Shame about the bronzer…

6. Jen

wow. you’re totally right about this being the best she’s ever looked. to soon to hope this is a new direction for her?