Sophia Bush In Lela Rose – Dolce & Gabbana Fashion’s Night Out

Following a day sitting in the front row of many shows during New York Fashion Week, Sophia Bush attended the Fashion’s Night Out celebrations at the Dolce & Gabbana Boutique in New York City.

The actress opted to wear a Lela Rose Resort 2012 gown.

Her floor-sweeping strapless gown has a multi-coloured floral print and a draped detail on the skirt.

A complementary gold clutch and gold belt is preferable over the model’s orange belt.

Sophia did however add a citrus hue to her look by opting for orange nails.

Sultry loose waves and neutral make-up completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

14 thoughts on “Sophia Bush In Lela Rose – Dolce & Gabbana Fashion’s Night Out

1. Elaine2

Not a fan of this dress for some reason. Maybe it’s the color palette? I think it needs that orange belt from the runway, and even then – I’m not sure I really like the dress at all. The fabric is “meh”, in my opinion………..

2. Linda

Could be a BDOTW nominee. I love her choice of belt and clutch too, and the nails are just the perfect pop of citrus orange. The earrings, makeup and hair are perfect too.

3. Jen

I think this is a pretty, pretty dress. I wish she had brighter accessories, though. Maybe something blue to bring out some of the colors in the dress? She looks great regardless.

4. Parvati

This is a great look! I love that she matched her earrings to the print on the dress and that she opted for a gold, thinner belt, as it’s much more elegant. However, if she had worn the runway belt, it would have matched her nail polish! :P

5. cara

i personally think this dress is hideous and looks very cheap. the silouette is nice but the fabric/pattern is so wrong

6. Emi

There’s something I don’t like about the dress, I think it’s the fabric, which seems a bit cheap. Why wearing Lela Rose to go to DG’s boutique? She would have been great in one of stars printed dress of DG’s collection.