Marisa Tomei also attended “The Ides Of March” Toronto Film Festival Premiere.

The brunette actress looked incredible wearing a Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 dress.

Her silver, gold and bronze Navajo printed dress features a peplum at the waist and wrap-over style skirt.

Marisa finished her ultra chic look with a black leather and Swarovski crystal Stark clutch with gold chain detail and a pair of satin Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 strappy heels with zig zag detail on the back.

Glossy hair and smoky eyes completed her look.

I really wish Marisa had kept the belt. The dress is a tad shapeless without it.

[nggallery id=975]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rachel Bilson In Vanessa Bruno - Sunglass Hut Fashion's Night Out

Rachel Bilson In Vanessa Bruno – Sunglass Hut Fashion’s Night Out

Camilla Belle In Tucker - The Moët & Chandon Suite At The US Open

Camilla Belle In Tucker – The Moët & Chandon Suite At The US Open

22 Responses to Marisa Tomei In Proenza Schouler – “The Ides Of March” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Sharon September 10, 2011 at 18:09 #

I agree that she should have kept the belt, but those shoes are perfect! I just can’t keep my eyes off them.

I haven’t posted recently because I’ve been under the weather; but even though I felt not so good, I had to check what FC posted for us. A very bright spot in my days. Thanks, FC.

• Fashion Critic September 10, 2011 at 18:27 #

Sorry to hear you have been unwell.

I hope you get well soon.

2. mol September 10, 2011 at 18:10 #

She looks gorgeous, I love this dress……the belt may have hit in the wrong place for Marisa’s (vs the model’s) figure, but it’s true, it’s an addition that might have worked – but I still love this and it’s up there for possible choices of my own BDOTW….

3. Andrew September 10, 2011 at 18:19 #

WOW. I love this. The color looks great against her skin, and the print is super cool. I think this is one of Marisa’s best looks to date. I kind of wish she something different with her hair (but that’s just a minor issue).

• Linda September 10, 2011 at 18:27 #

I agree with Andrew. I have no complaints with this. She looks fantastic. The dress looks better on her than on the model. I like it better without the belt, makes it a little more interesting.

4. molly September 10, 2011 at 18:44 #

I agree about the belt, but the dress is so amazing. I love the colors.

• TeaAtTwo September 10, 2011 at 21:51 #

Me too. The belt’s a tiny complaint, BDOTW contender for me.

5. Parvati September 10, 2011 at 18:51 #

The dress is quite cute and I actually prefer it without the belt. And I adore these heels!!!

6. Lila September 10, 2011 at 19:18 #

love the colors. Nice look.

7. Nat39 September 10, 2011 at 19:34 #

LOVE it! Chic, chic, chic!!! Adore the print, the combination of colours – such an original dress – didn`t even notice the absence of the belt as the there`s belt-like print right at her waisline. The shoes are to die for!
    Would prefer a more interesting hairstyle with this kind of dress but without a doubt BDOTW worthy and most likely a frontrunner for me.

8. Lily September 10, 2011 at 19:34 #

Marisa is glowing and those shoes are fabulous. Take note black pump wearers!

9. justme September 10, 2011 at 19:42 #

She looks gorgeous. I don’t mind the missing belt as much as the hair. A ponytail would have been great here imo. Those shoes are everything though.

10. marina September 10, 2011 at 20:04 #

Love her shoes and her overall look much more than the other actress in the movie with her too butch look.
    How old is Marisa? I want her genes!

11. Emi September 10, 2011 at 20:14 #

With the belt this would have been a perfect outfit, but it’s a bit shapeless, which is something I really don’t like.

12. chocolatepluscheese September 10, 2011 at 21:14 #

I actually prefer it without the belt as well. On the model, the belt seems to create weird wrinkles in the clean-cut angular print.

13. Rebecca Z September 11, 2011 at 00:06 #

GORGEOUS! She looks incredible, and like so many others, the shoes are to die for.

14. pipsqueak September 11, 2011 at 02:51 #

Wowie … love those shoes! Perfect, just perfect. I love the whole look head to toe. She looks so much more beautiful and elegant than she was in “My Cousin Vinnie.”

15. DivaDebbi September 11, 2011 at 03:08 #

I prefer it with the belt too, but she looks fabulous regardless (and I often find she misses it completely). Shoes are AMAZING!

16. Raquel September 11, 2011 at 04:48 #

Loooooooove. Just looooooove. From head to toe, I loooooove this,. And I too don’t think the belt is missing.

17. Erini September 11, 2011 at 06:48 #

so refreshing, love the look, but agree it needed the belt!

18. Alina September 11, 2011 at 08:56 #

STUNNING !

19. Shruti September 12, 2011 at 05:32 #

Fierce. Very very cool look. Love everything about it.