10.09.11

Jason Wu Spring 2012

Jason Wu’s Spring 2012 collection is perfect mix of signature masculine looks with boyish charm and cute bows, girlie looks with ‘want it right now’ appeal and flirty feathers.

Muted hues such as grey and black were perfectly infused with a delicious spring palette of bubblegum pinks, electric blues and lime greens.

We saw hot pants, blouses with Swarovski elements embellished collars, strapless dresses with feather lined peplums, cigarette pants, floaty chiffon dresses, hooded windbreakers, nylon trench coats and ultra feminine florals.

Key accessories included lady like shoulder bags and clutches in pastel shades, sexy strappy heels and Tom Binns heavy metal jewelry.

This collection was full of timeless pieces with modern edge which could take you from a lunch uptown to a party downtown.

Don’t be surprised if Diane Kruger gets her hands on this collection first.

Front Row: Lea Michele and Jamie King

Favourites: Embellished top with shorts and lime green top with blue floral skirt

Who I See Wearing This Collection: Diane Kruger, Leighton Meester, Marisa Tomei, Elizabeth Olsen, Lady Alice St Clair Erskine, Carey Mulligan, Rachel Weisz, Jamie King, Reese Witherspoon, Naomi Watts and Leslie Mann

Angelina Jolie In Vivienne Westwood - "Moneyball" Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Angelina Jolie In Vivienne Westwood – “Moneyball” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Megan Fox In Thakoon - "Friends With Kids" Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Megan Fox In Thakoon – “Friends With Kids” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

9 Responses to Jason Wu Spring 2012

1. Alina September 10, 2011 at 12:46 #

“Don’t be surprised if Diane Kruger gets her hands on this collection first.” – I think that Reese Witherspoon has a big chance too.

I would love to see this dress on her : http://www.style.com/slideshows/2011/fashionshows/S2012RTW/JASONWU/RUNWAY/00300m.jpg .

2. encore decor {the blog} September 10, 2011 at 14:03 #

I was lucky to be invited, compliments of Brizo, the faucet line that sponsored the fashion show. It was incredibly exciting only to be matched with a private cocktail party with Jason in the evening. He is a young, sensitive designer whose overwhelming success and celeb following (Michelle Obama) is easy to understand.

3. Hannah September 10, 2011 at 14:33 #

The white top adn pink skirt is incredible. I would love to see that on Zoe Saldana, Emma Stone, Leighton Meester, Kate Bosworth or Katie Cassidy!

4. robbie September 10, 2011 at 16:21 #

that huge pink skirt and white top just screams old hollywood icon. love the bluey grey shirt with the bow.

5. Sharon September 10, 2011 at 18:18 #

That pink skirt is absolutely fabulous. I don’t know who I want to wear it, but I sure do want to see it on the red carpet.

6. molly September 10, 2011 at 18:50 #

I loved all the shorts and skirts in the collection. I would love to wear this one: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2012RTW-JASONWU/#slide=24

7. DivaDebbi September 11, 2011 at 03:26 #

The pink skirt is luscious! Jason Wu just keeps getting better. His clothes are beautifully made and the prices are in line with the quality of the fabrics.

8. Stylista September 11, 2011 at 06:24 #

I only like the pink skirt with the white top. Love those shoes too but that model wearing them really needed a pedicure. The other stuff is nothing record breaking.

9. serenissima September 12, 2011 at 16:24 #

love that first look, with the shorts