10.09.11

Angelina Jolie supported husband Brad Pitt at the premiere of his new movie “Moneyball” during the 2011 Toronto Film Festival on Friday.

The actress wore a Vivienne Westwood ‘Savannah’ black satin couture gown.

Her black silk cowl-neck gown was accessorized with a stunning gold Louis Vuitton Lockit PM Devotion clutch, which is attached to a gold cuff wrapped around her wrist.

She also wore a pair of plain black Stuart Weitzman pumps so I’m glad her clutch was exciting enough to spice up this simple look.

Glossy, wavy hair and flawless makeup completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Menswear Midweek Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Midweek Red Carpet Roundup

Evan Rachel Wood In Dolce & Gabbana - "Ides of March" Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Evan Rachel Wood In Dolce & Gabbana – “Ides of March” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

39 Responses to Angelina Jolie In Vivienne Westwood – “Moneyball” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. robbie September 10, 2011 at 11:18 #

her make-up looks as if she hasnt slept for days. the dress is alright nothing mind blowing, the clutch is hot! hair meh.

• Alina September 10, 2011 at 11:35 #

Ditto.

2. Parvati September 10, 2011 at 11:38 #

Maybe the clutch is the only interesting thing about this look. The gown is gorgeous, but I don’t think she does it justice. In my opinion, she fails to breathe any life in it. On another person, this could have looked perfect. Angelina is getting skinnier and skinnier and she ends up looking rather bad, I think.

• Vera September 10, 2011 at 12:16 #

Totally agree. She looked so much better before she got so thin.

• Jen September 10, 2011 at 17:28 #

Agree. She looks sickly right now.

3. Shopgirl September 10, 2011 at 11:42 #

hmmm she look OK nothing new

4. T from Sydney September 10, 2011 at 12:19 #

ok this may be mean but Angelina used to be HOT. i used to have a big girl crush on her.
    shes lost all this weight and she just looks like your typical actress who refuses to eat.

she brings no life in to it and the make up, it looks like shes slept in it.

5-10 kg added she will look fantastic – this includes all the other starving actresses out there.

FC i hope ur having fun at fashion week!! hope it dosent rain too much

• Fashion Critic September 10, 2011 at 12:43 #

the weather has been good so far touch wood

5. Lexa September 10, 2011 at 12:37 #

How can you be so beautiful and yet so boring?

• Vidhya September 10, 2011 at 14:27 #

HAHA… good question.. that clutch is to die for tho..

• TeaAtTwo September 10, 2011 at 22:09 #

Haha,I guess being one of the most beautiful women in hollywood and the world means you never really feel you have to try looking interesting.

6. Elaine2 September 10, 2011 at 12:57 #

I was surprised this was a Vivienne dress, it seems so NORMAL for her. LOL.

If that bag was mine, I’d lock it to my wrist, too. Love it!

7. Naomi September 10, 2011 at 13:14 #

Completely mediocre but no shock there.

8. Ayesha September 10, 2011 at 13:23 #

she’s way too thin,and her hair looks really bad,the gown is beautiful but boring,specially on her,as she tends to wear exceptionally dull stuff,nothing even remotely unique about it.

• marina September 10, 2011 at 18:13 #

I actually think she has gained a little weight. You can see as she’s not showing any bones on her chest or shoulders. even her forearms look better. Where she’s always thin is in her elbow to wrist part. She’s has very thin limbs even when pregnant.
      I think the weight helps the dress look very nice around her hips, and the skirt falls nicely on her legs (she’s kind of tall).
      What could have been better is the hair. I understand she could look tired because of jetlag.
      No prblem with the back to black, she has been wearing color lately, and the dress is not astonishing, but it is not her premiere, nor it is a huge festival where to steal the limelight.

9. Anna September 10, 2011 at 13:39 #

I think the dress itself looks great on her, but I have to admit, she’s looking very lifeless. I don’t think her weight is exactly the problem, considering she’s worked great looks when she was even skinnier. To me, it’s got more to do with her overall attitude, make-up and hair (wish with all my heart she would return to darker locks).

10. Zarine Mohideen September 10, 2011 at 13:40 #

Ah so boring.

11. Lucía September 10, 2011 at 13:53 #

More black from Angelina, even if it’s boring she always looks pretty..

12. Kate September 10, 2011 at 14:02 #

Her hair is always lifeless which drains her outfits. I do like this though, you could say shes just there to support brad but i wouldnt put it past her wearing this to the globes or her own event. I think shes very astute because when she wears something like the green versace people go crazy and she gets even more press attention!

13. msd September 10, 2011 at 14:45 #

That fabulous clutch deserves better than a Goth bridesmaid’s dress.

14. Gaber September 10, 2011 at 14:47 #

I want to marry the Vuitton. The chain just takes takes so, so far.
    I completely dislike the rest of the look though.

15. D September 10, 2011 at 15:19 #

nice clutch, so her. put the hair up and it would be so much better!!!

16. Meh September 10, 2011 at 15:25 #

Same ol’ same ol. This couple used to excite me. I’m with everyone else. A few pounds would do wonders. At any rate, the clutch is sexy. Also, when did they get married? Jolie said in the latest Vanity Fair issue they had no plans to walk down the isle and all the rumors were false.

17. vicky September 10, 2011 at 15:30 #

Snoore-fest.

18. Francesca September 10, 2011 at 15:32 #

She looks like a vision of perfection to me!

19. Victoria September 10, 2011 at 16:52 #

looove the clutch. The dress is meh. She’s beautiful as always, but way too thin.

20. asherlev1 September 10, 2011 at 17:05 #

This look is doing absolutely nothing for me.

21. Bi September 10, 2011 at 17:12 #

Effortless beautiful and elegant as always!

22. Jen September 10, 2011 at 17:29 #

Black is not that flattering on her right now. Just makes her look even more tired than she does usually. I want to feed her cookies and make her sleep for days.

But that clutch! I want it.

23. Sharon September 10, 2011 at 18:20 #

She looks like she needs a good night’s sleep and a better conditioner for her hair. A boring look, head to toe.

24. Lila September 10, 2011 at 19:23 #

I like the look, but love the bag more.

25. Tahj September 10, 2011 at 19:43 #

The dress is gorgeous and sleek, though it would have looked better in a color like green or blue on her.

Her hair and makeup lately has been looking so dead and ratty.

26. Nat39 September 10, 2011 at 21:08 #

Love, love , LOVE the clutch! Want it! Gorgeous gown on her, as usual, nothing new. Agree with everyone who thinks that her hair is dead awful.

27. Jazz September 10, 2011 at 21:13 #

she looks stunning! angelina takes this simple gown and works it! not to mention im OBSESSED WITH THE CUFF/CLUTCH

28. Jazz September 10, 2011 at 21:14 #

and shes not that thin! her body looks great! if her skin is looking a little more dull/less elastic/tired that does come with age and having as many kids as she does!

29. Modish blog September 10, 2011 at 22:43 #

Boring look but i loved the clutch

30. Karen September 11, 2011 at 00:23 #

I love this woman and but even I have to admit that she hasn’t been looking good lately. Not sure if its the weight issue, the kids stress, or her hair color but she does look washed out. The skin looks all pasty and she just looks lifeless. This makes me sad for I love love her.

31. TJ-S September 11, 2011 at 01:35 #

Brad is not her husband!

32. DivaDebbi September 11, 2011 at 03:31 #

Dull as dishwater, gown and hair. If we could see those Weitzman shoes, I throw them right in there too.
    That clutch on the other hand is spectacular! Imagine, we are discussing AJ and the consensus is pretty much that she rocked a clutch…kind of amazing.,,