Fashion’s Night Out Paris

Supermodels Natasha Poly, Isabeli Fontana and Anja Rubik joined forces with Paris Vogue’s editor-in-chief Emmanuelle Alt to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out at the Gucci store on Avenue Montaigne in Paris, France last night.

For the global fashion party, the stunning quartet chose some incredible looks to party the night away in style.

Natasha Poly: Natasha picked an all-black Givenchy Fall 2011 ensemble which features a sheer top with sweater-style sleeves, tucked into a velvet pencil skirt and cinched with a patent leather belt. She added a mini black clutch and pointed-toe ankle boots to her look and styled her hair in sexy bed-head waves.

Isabeli Fontana: The stunning model wore a regal black and gold-embroidered Emilio Pucci Fall 2011 dress which she paired with patent leather buckled pointed-toe ankle boots. Isabeli wore her hair pulled back into a high bun and rimmed her eyes with seductive black liner.

Anja Rubik: Anja chose a colourful printed Balmain Resort 2012 high-waisted skirt which she wore with a plain white tank and an oversized tuxedo jacket with silk lapels. She accessorized with an amazing pair of printed peep-toe ankle booties and completed her look with thick black eyeliner and soft pink lips.

Emmanuelle Alt: The editor-in-chief of Paris Vogue stuck to her trademark look of skin tight black belted jeans, a grey jersey t-shirt and a black sparkly sequin blazer. Emmanuelle added lacy peep-toe ankle booties to her look and kept the rest of her ensemble simple.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Tadashi Shoji Spring 2012

Tadashi Shoji Spring 2012

Olivia Palermo In Valentino - Montblanc "Collection Princesse Grace de Monaco" World Premiere Presentation

Olivia Palermo In Valentino – Montblanc “Collection Princesse Grace de Monaco” World Premiere Presentation

22 Responses to Fashion’s Night Out Paris

1. The Dame September 9, 2011 at 11:34 #

I love Anja’s look. I wish Natasha didnt look like she was about ready to kill someone. Why is it so fashionable to look like youre really pissed off with your skinny body, perfect hair, expensive clothes and luxury life?

2. Parvati September 9, 2011 at 11:47 #

I only like Anja Rubik’s look. I would have liked Isabeli Fontana’s look, too (because I almost always like what she wears) had she chosen different shoes – a pair of strappy sandals, for example. These booties are just wrong for this dress and, most importantly, for its length.

3. Luis September 9, 2011 at 11:52 #

I love Isabeli! She is the most beautiful woman in the world.

• Isa September 9, 2011 at 13:25 #

really?.. I hate her so much… she’s my least favourite brazilian model..

• Luis September 9, 2011 at 13:50 #

I understand what are you saying, she is arrogant, but the most professional model and with such great work done. I love her just because of her work and beauty.

• Isa September 9, 2011 at 14:30 #

Yeah, you’re probably right ;)

4. robbie September 9, 2011 at 11:53 #

looks more like an ugly shoe convention.

emmanuelle is the only one who .looks good, the rest look incredibly tacky.

• Luis September 9, 2011 at 13:52 #

LOLOL I have to agree with the part of ugly shoe convention!!!

5. artemis September 9, 2011 at 12:30 #

I totally love Anja’s look!! What an amazing skirt and shoe!!..Isabeli is amazig too!! Totally beautiful!

P.s: A little bit out of subject but although I don’t like extremelly skinny bodies like Anja’s I have to admit that I’m jealous that they can wear all the gorgeous shoes- booties outhere!

6. mol September 9, 2011 at 12:46 #

Emmanuelle always so cool and I love Anja’s outfit – oh to be tall and skinny…..

7. Fari September 9, 2011 at 13:04 #

I’m lovin Anja’s booties!

8. TeaAtTwo September 9, 2011 at 13:28 #

Three of my favourite models all looking good off duty.

9. Alina September 9, 2011 at 14:56 #

I loved Isabeli’s look until I saw the boots..Oh,why?

10. Raquel September 9, 2011 at 16:01 #

I’m not really sold on any of those looks. Natasha’s top is tacky, Isabeli chose the wrong shoes, Anja’s dress is too too short and Emanuelle’s look, even with the amazing blazer, is too casual for the event.

• Nat39 September 9, 2011 at 18:47 #

Not sold on any of these looks either:
      both Natasha and Anja – very tacky, their bleached hair is a major turn off.
      Isabeli`s look could`ve been a winner for me if only her dress was a bit shorter as on the runway pic. (funny, is Isabeli not tall enough of a model :) How tall do you have to be these days??), don`t mind the boots actually, they work quite well with her dress.
      And overly casual Emm. looks plain awful to me.

11. Rebecca Z September 9, 2011 at 16:12 #

It is interesting that they all choose booties–some working better than others in my opinion. Perhaps they coordinated? Anyway, they can pull this stuff off better than mere mortals, something a lot of celebs (semi-mortals) should remember. There’s fantasy and then there’s reality.

12. Jones19 September 9, 2011 at 20:15 #

What is it with models and booties? Are they desperately trying to look edgy?

13. Silvana Stredel September 10, 2011 at 00:54 #

I need Anja’s ankle blogs in my life. Anyone knows de designer?!?!?!

• Fashion Critic September 10, 2011 at 01:38 #

blogs…??? boots ;)

• Silvana Stredel September 20, 2011 at 01:05 #

boots! my bad :)

14. Chanel September 10, 2011 at 02:44 #

I love these girls because they’re so not “hollywood generic”. Breath of fresh air.

15. Fauzinha September 11, 2011 at 04:30 #

Actually, Anja Rubik is wearing the look 9 from the Balmain Resort 2012. Not look 7.