Amber le Bon In Jonathan Saunders – Diesel Fragrance Launch Party

Amber le Bon attended the Diesel “Loverdose” Fragrance Launch Party held at The Box Soho in London last night.

The gorgeous model chose a wine-coloured Jonathan Saunders Fall 2011 V-neck dress with a black sequinned front panel.

She accessorized her chic dress with matching peep-toe heels and an assortment of bracelets on each wrist.

I love this dress on Amber as she kept her look youthful by adding bold pink streaks to her hair, a trend that continues to grow.

The only thing I would change is the heavy eye makeup.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sidewalk Style: Kylie Minogue in YSL

Sidewalk Style: Kylie Minogue in YSL

Sidewalk Style: Gwyneth Paltrow In Stella McCartney

Sidewalk Style: Gwyneth Paltrow In Stella McCartney

7 Responses to Amber le Bon In Jonathan Saunders – Diesel Fragrance Launch Party

1. mm September 8, 2011 at 20:08 #

the hair is weighing her down

• Alina September 9, 2011 at 07:06 #

2. Emi September 8, 2011 at 20:15 #

Very cute look, I’m not crazy about the shoes, she could choose something more “young”.

3. Jones19 September 8, 2011 at 20:34 #

As much as I dig the bright colored tips trend I’m not liking it here, the streaks are way too long and too much of her hair is pink for the effect to work. I’m having a hard time focusing on the outfit with her hair like that but I guess it’s a nice look.

4. maria September 8, 2011 at 20:39 #

love the dress, but i think it’s for a more mature woman (seems to be my argument today). i also HATE the shoe choice. I hate it so much i have to repeat it.

5. Nat39 September 8, 2011 at 21:23 #

The matchiness seems to be coming on strong, can it really be a new growing fashion trend, I wonder (not a fan). Don`t like the dress itself, the weird black panel esp., ugly hair, unattractive eye make-up, no need for the assorted sparkly bracelets with this kind of dress. A sort of “trying to incorporate Avril Lavigne into my pretty feminine look” look. A failure to me.

6. D September 9, 2011 at 09:12 #

actually i dont mind the hair colour