07.09.11

Sarah Jessica Parker attended a photocall in Berlin to promote her movie “I Don’t Know How She Does It” recently.

She opted to wear a bold colour-blocked Sonia Rykiel ensemble which featured blue cropped palazzo pants with two front slits and a sheer orange knit sweater with black cuffs.

I love this colour combination and especially like it against SJP’s tan and blonde curly hair.

She accessorized with a pair or black Charlotte Olympia platform heels and delicate jewelry including a diamond necklace, ring and hooped silver earrings.

Glowing makeup and smoky eyes completed her bold look.

The only thing I’m not so keen on is her shoes. They feel a bit too heavy on this occasion.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Sarah Jessica Parker In Alexander McQueen - 2014 AOL NewFronts

Sarah Jessica Parker In Alexander McQueen – 2014 AOL NewFronts

Sarah Jessica Parker In Prabal Gurung - Late Show With David Letterman

Sarah Jessica Parker In Prabal Gurung – Late Show With David Letterman

18 Responses to Sarah Jessica Parker In Sonia Rykiel – “I Don’t Know How She Does It” Berlin Photocall

1. Alina September 7, 2011 at 15:09 #

Not her best look from this promo tour.

2. AW September 7, 2011 at 15:09 #

Her hair looks so lovely and healthy. The clothes i’m kinda meh about but I don’t have anything negative to say either.

3. SJ September 7, 2011 at 15:13 #

I don’t think this look works for her, the lenght of the pants ages her and also the combination of colours..there’s something wrong…maybe with different shoes…

4. Elaine2 September 7, 2011 at 15:27 #

Not a big fan of this look because 1) I don’t like the bra color showing through, and 2) the skirt/pant looks too long on her short frame. The color combination is nice though for fall, and I like her jewelry. Can’t really see the shoes too well in the photo.

5. From Russia With Love September 7, 2011 at 15:35 #

This is mediocre for SJP. Me no likey.

6. Th September 7, 2011 at 15:38 #

agree with everything… just don’t understand the bra…

7. robbie September 7, 2011 at 16:03 #

another great look. the shoe would have been fine had they not had the platform.

8. Jen T September 7, 2011 at 17:07 #

Love the color combo and the fit – I do see a bit of bra that’s a little jarring and I agree with FC on the shoes. But still – she looks good.

9. Jones19 September 7, 2011 at 17:30 #

I don’t like the color of the sweater and those shoes are just plain hideous, don’t understand why celebs like them so much. Usually SJP rocks it in the shoe department but not on this occasion.

10. mol September 7, 2011 at 20:10 #

Really don’t like her shoes here, that combined with the length of the palazzo pants makes it all a little old lady looking to me, which is weird cause then you have the see through sweater – so overall this feels like potential thats been lost through some bad choices – again I feel weird saying this about SJP as normally I love her every outfit.

11. pam September 7, 2011 at 21:06 #

Why does every one lose their mind over visible panty lines, but a completely visible bra is a fashion statement?

12. Camille September 7, 2011 at 22:47 #

hating the shoes and the look doesn’t dazzle enough, also noticing that SJP has ‘man hands’ She looks great from the neck up but the outfit is blah and then the shoes are blech!

13. doc September 8, 2011 at 01:25 #

The is so plain and unappealing. It looks homemade. I don’t know what she was going for here, but this thing gives me a “It’s laundry day and everything else is in the wash” vibe.

14. Valeria September 8, 2011 at 02:17 #

Waist down is completely non-SJP, wonder what happened? I don’t mind orange color of sweater and bra, but compared to her other ensembles on this promo tour, even off-duty style, this loses

15. Lily September 8, 2011 at 05:06 #

I love this top/skirt combo, but I’m not crazy about the fact I can see her bra.

16. Vidhya September 8, 2011 at 10:07 #

I love this colour combo for fall and i absolutely love the pants.. I need it in my life.. the shoes r just an afterthot and dont like her bra display

17. andrea September 8, 2011 at 17:10 #

Very disappointing. She tried to match the shoes to the bands on her sleeves but the whole thing just isnt working for me. And whats with the bra, SJP of all people should know not to break red carpet rule #1.

18. Stylista September 9, 2011 at 16:30 #

Did she lose her luggage or somehing? This look is so difficult to understand and that sweater would have been better served with more fitted pants of any length but this.