07.09.11 Premiere

Jennifer Morrison In Jacques Fath Haute Couture – “Warriors” LA Premiere

Jennifer Morrison attended the LA Premiere of her new movie “Warriors,” which was held at the Arclight in Hollywood yesterday.

The blonde actress chose this beautiful champagne-coloured Jacques Fath Haute Couture silk satin cocktail dress, which she picked up from renowned LA vintage mecca Decades Inc.

Her vintage strapless dress features intricate bronze and gold embroidery with a belted waist.

Jennifer accessorized with a pair of matching pointed-toe pumps and a large cocktail ring.

She wore her hair up in a very pretty curled style, leaving a few face-framing strands.

This is such a beautiful look on Jennifer and I love that she kept her accessories, hair and makeup simple, allowing her gorgeous dress to shine.

I can imagine this being even more breath-taking in real-life.

Credit: Getty

Leona Lewis In Lucy In Disguise - 2011 GQ Men Of The Year Awards

Leona Lewis In Lucy In Disguise – 2011 GQ Men Of The Year Awards

Kate Mara In Prada - "Tanner Hall" LA Premiere

Kate Mara In Prada – “Tanner Hall” LA Premiere

21 Responses to Jennifer Morrison In Jacques Fath Haute Couture – “Warriors” LA Premiere

1. Nat39 September 7, 2011 at 21:53 #

Not a fan of the shiny matching shoes with the shiny dress – takes the overall shineness over the top. Not sold on the “curl-busy” hair and the oversized ring either as there is a lot of embroidery going on already. It`s all right overall, I guess, I`m just not into this look at all.

• Nat39 September 7, 2011 at 23:33 #

And the pointiness of the shoes with this type of a skirt ruin this look for me completely. Don`t like her this blonde either.

2. Jones19 September 7, 2011 at 22:17 #

I don’t like it. It ages her by about 20 years.

• Erin Michelle September 7, 2011 at 23:05 #

Totally! That’s what I thought too. It’s just… There.

3. Paddy M September 7, 2011 at 22:19 #

It looks a little big on her, although I guess you take what you get when you wear vintage. She looks beautiful.

4. maria September 7, 2011 at 22:29 #

i love vintage and maybe somebody with darker hair could have pulled this off, but somehow with her colouring it looks like drapes or a bed spread to me.

5. Amy September 7, 2011 at 22:44 #

I love it! She’s stunning

6. Camille September 7, 2011 at 22:52 #

its a gorgeous dress but it seems to be overwhelming her, maybe the dress is wearing her instead of vice versa. Or maybe it is just the shoes…its always the shoes….these women need a shoe stylist. Something less matchy matchy and a little more edgy to balance things out.

7. noo September 7, 2011 at 23:00 #

this is the first time that she has ever impressed me! the monochromatic look is really cute imo :D

8. Jess September 7, 2011 at 23:23 #

its all a bit…beige. Some red lippy and red patent heels would’ve been nice

9. dunzoo September 8, 2011 at 00:24 #

don’t like it, too matchy matchy.. plus i don’t think the golden dress suits her hair color very well..

• Alina September 8, 2011 at 05:52 #

10. asherlev1 September 8, 2011 at 00:32 #

Best she’s looked to me in ages! I’ve always loved her more as a brunette, but this overall look overcomes the hair for me – in fact, I love the styling of her hair a lot too.

11. Rory September 8, 2011 at 02:13 #

Seeing that this dress was once worn by Audrey Hepburn, it’s terribly underwhelming and hardly does it justice. I don’t think the event, the styling, or the woman does it justice.

12. Hannah September 8, 2011 at 03:55 #

Thsi si really honestly a match made in heaven for me. I have been ogling this dress ever since it was posted on the decades blog and at oen point even made a lsit oof people who I would lvoe to see wearing it, and I also have recently gotten back into watching House, so it couldn’t have come at a better time. Except for teh fact that I greatly dislike her shoes and the top just isn’t flatterin becuase it is in a sense so long, it is still really beautiful, exactly what I expect of Jennifer.

13. Lily September 8, 2011 at 05:05 #

This isn’t really working for me. My first (and lasting) impression was: cheap prom dress.

14. D September 8, 2011 at 08:07 #

cute

15. AL GIGA September 8, 2011 at 10:16 #

IS THERE AND UGLIEST DRESS EVER AWARD????? HORRIBLE!

16. Saara September 8, 2011 at 10:27 #

I LOOOVE it! I was surprised to see you all hated it. I love the hair especially, and she looks happy.

17. andrea September 8, 2011 at 17:03 #

I realize this is vintage couture, but I’m just not feeling this look….. the dress is too 80′s prom queen-esque and the shoes are too matchy-matchy. Does anyone else think the embellishments make it look like there are bugs crawling all over this dress? Kinda grossing me out a bit……

18. Carla September 9, 2011 at 01:31 #

OMG! I looooooooved this dress and it looks dreamy on her!!!!