Venice Film Festival Sidewalk Style: Keira Knightley In Orla Kiely

Keira Knightley was spotted around Venice Film Festival looking summery, sophisticated and effortlessly chic.

She opted to wear an Orla Kiely Resort 2012 navy shirt dress with gold buttons and flared skirt.

Tabitha Simmons ‘Evie’ loafers matched her tan belt which cinched in her tiny waist.

On this occasion she sported a wavy hairstyle with a side parting, rose pink lips and Ralph Lauren cat-eye shades.

I love her when she’s on this type of form. I’m even starting to love the pout.

Credit: Getty

28 thoughts on “Venice Film Festival Sidewalk Style: Keira Knightley In Orla Kiely

1. Gigi

She looks much better, to me, when her hair is NOT parted in the middle with that severe look. Like it this way much better.

2. Alex

I love absolutely everything about this look. I need to find sunglasses which look like those, they are to die for.

3. Ylenia Castellano

Its shocking how much I like her since this year´s festival. I can´t put my finger on it, but suddenly she has it.

4. Nic

Those are actually Tabitha Simmons “Evie” Loafers, not “Edie.” Just wanted to clarify for anyone interested in finding them.

5. milex

Sorry, I am from Poland and don’t understand what is pout.?can you explain me to this, please?
    love you and your blog

6. Zarina

Big fan of the pout too! I don’t think she can control it at this point! ;)
    Must have those sunnies! So chic and classic.

7. Elaine2

I like the shape of the dress, the shoes and her shades. What I don’t like is the gold buttons and the navy blue fabric……I’m tired of that combination because the Duchess of Cambridge has used it too much lately. (LOL). I’m as sick of the navy/gold button thing as I am the D&G star print! ha!

Her hair is great! Kind of refreshing to see a star not wearing long stringy hair for a change.

8. PamG

She is very well put together and I love the attention to detail she puts in her looks. Very lady like but never boring!