05.09.11

Emma Stone In Dolce & Gabbana – “The Help” Deauville Film Festival Photocall

Emma Stone arrived on the red carpet for “The Help” Deauville Film Festival photocall this weekend.

She wore a Dolce & Gabbana dress.

Her sheer cream and black floral embellished mini dress has long sleeves, a button-up front and a neck-tie which she left loose.

The actress accessorized her look with a gorgeous pair of Brian Atwood ‘Elise’ black cut-out peep-toes which feature studded details along the back of the heels.

Emma wore her hair in lightly tousled waves and added glossy pink lipstick to her look.

This dress isn’t doing it for me as the two black tie-ups Emma left hanging out are sticking out like sore thumbs.

She should have worn them tied up into a bow, removed them or at least attempted to display them artfully.

Credit: Getty

In Marisa Tomei's Closet - Preen Tron Crystal-Beaded Dress

In Marisa Tomei’s Closet – Preen Tron Crystal-Beaded Dress

Bianca Brandolini d’Adda In Gucci - 2011 Gucci Award For Women In Cinema

Bianca Brandolini d’Adda In Gucci – 2011 Gucci Award For Women In Cinema

6 Responses to Emma Stone In Dolce & Gabbana – “The Help” Deauville Film Festival Photocall

1. Elaine2 September 5, 2011 at 16:03 #

I think she looks better in rich colors, rather than this black/white dress. First thing I noticed was those ties, too – and the dress looked like it needed a belt.

• Emi September 5, 2011 at 16:31 #

I agree with you and FC, but I love her shoes!

• mol September 5, 2011 at 16:42 #

Me too, love the shoes, and agree that dress really needs some waist definition and the ties are sloppy looking.

2. Rebecca Z September 5, 2011 at 16:40 #

She’s done better, I agree, but disappointing on her is better than good on a lot of other folks.

3. Hannah September 5, 2011 at 17:13 #

Thsi si the first outfit in a long, long time that I haven’t liked on Emma. I do not like the colour against her skin, especially since she has been treating us with delicious pops on colour on the red carpet. I also don’t think it is at all flattering, and I get that she, or her styling, is going for easy, free, laid-back, but this dress looks a bit random and messy and incomplete to me. I also dislike the shoes.

4. TeaAtTwo September 5, 2011 at 19:16 #

Apart from the tie ups I think she looks cute.