Diane Kruger In Chanel Couture – 2011 Venice Film Festival Opening Dinner

Diane Kruger attended the 2011 Venice Film Festival opening dinner at the Hotel Excelsior in Venice, Italy last night.

I knew it wouldn’t be long before we saw Diane in Chanel Couture at this event.

The German actress does it again by looking amazing wearing a black and white fully beaded Chanel Fall 2011 Couture dress, which looks so much better on her than the model.

With her newly extended hair braided and swept over one shoulder, Diane accessorized with a black and white Chanel clutch and a Jaeger-Lecoultre Grande Reverso Lady Ultra Thin watch.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

19 thoughts on “Diane Kruger In Chanel Couture – 2011 Venice Film Festival Opening Dinner

1. Terry

She looked beautiful. This dress is really peculiar – it’s all beaded, but it has a lovely youthful vibe in it. Diane totally pulled it off.

2. Hannah

Really not a huge fan on the dress, but she is still, as always, gorgeous. I really cannot wait for her next look, and the clutch is gorgeous!

3. Vicky

The dress itself is kinda ridiculous, but Diane totally makes it work! I think she might have magic fashion powers or something.

4. Luiza

stunning as always. I love the way she changed her hair with a simple and quickly way. and she does look better than the model

5. Rebecca Z

I feel like putty in her hands. There are occasions when I don’t like her choices, but this isn’t one of them. It is an interesting dress–refreshingly different from the ordinary. And she carries it off really well. Love the fit on her.

6. LOLA

This chanel collection was perfect but, the styling ruined everything. hopefully, we can appreciate the beauty of the collection on people like Diane.

7. Teleholic

I literally said yesterday while I was browsing through Style.com that this was such a gorgeous dress and that I wanted Diane to wear it because she would do it justice. And then I see this today. Yay me! (Well, also yay her because she looks amazing.)