31.08.11

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Ryan Reynolds For Marks and Spencer

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Ryan Reynolds look very cosy as they cuddle up for the new Marks & Spencer ad campaign.

I say hallelujah.

I can’t take another cheesy M&S ad with Lisa Snowdon and Twiggy.

The two actors add some much need Hollywood glamour to the British brand as they front the higher end Autograph collection.

The campaign was shot by Greg Williams at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel in London.

Rosie and Ryan definitely fulfil the brief by making classic Marks and Spencer pieces look high-end.

The new Autograph Autumn/Winter 2011 collection hits stores nationwide and online September 1.

Credit: Greg Williams for Mark & Spencer

Celebrity Shoe Swap: Katie Holmes

Celebrity Shoe Swap: Katie Holmes

Bianca Brandolini d’Adda In Giambattista Valli Couture - “The Ides Of March” Venice Film Festival Premiere

Bianca Brandolini d’Adda In Giambattista Valli Couture – “The Ides Of March” Venice Film Festival Premiere

15 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Ryan Reynolds For Marks and Spencer

1. Paddy M August 31, 2011 at 17:33 #

I’m in awe. How the hell did M&S secure these two? Though Dannii Minogue singing into her hairbrush is something I’ll miss :( LOL

2. Matt R August 31, 2011 at 18:09 #

How gorgeous do both of them look…that is so unfair to put that much hotness in one ad : )

If this ad and her recent promo tour are any indication, I think Rosie will have a long modeling and fashion career, which I will gladly sit back and admire.

3. AW August 31, 2011 at 18:23 #

She’s beautiful but my God he just oozes sexy!

• Alina September 1, 2011 at 10:27 #

I agree 100%.

4. hauteness August 31, 2011 at 18:44 #

C’mon Ryan.. it’s Rosie! He has absolutely zero chemistry towards her..

5. FashionClout August 31, 2011 at 18:47 #

Thank God! Anyone else sick of Myleene’s smarmy face? Kudos to M&S..

6. Hannah August 31, 2011 at 18:54 #

I’m honestly not a huge fan. Yes I love hte change but these ads do nothing for me at all. I don’t see any chemistry, and unfortunately neither of them work too well as models for me, in this instance. Ryan looks super cheesy, unfortunately (the facial expression int eh first shot just kills me), and Rosie isn’t working much better either. Maybe the other shots will be better.

• mol August 31, 2011 at 21:23 #

I have to agree, even though I love them both – just not the right pairing…

• msd September 1, 2011 at 03:21 #

Yes, why does he look like he’s trying to pass a kidney stone in every photo?

• Valeria September 1, 2011 at 07:11 #

I buy Reynolds, but agree, together they don’t work well. And what’s with her facial expressions?? She looks like a retard

7. robbie August 31, 2011 at 19:52 #

did they just have her stand beside a few ryan reynolds cut outs? saying that rosie doesnt look to good either, it looks so dull and depressing.

8. justme August 31, 2011 at 20:01 #

Ryan is such a butterface to me. Rosie looks nice as usual though.

9. Jones19 August 31, 2011 at 23:09 #

They’re just too good looking…it’s unfair!

10. cheryl September 1, 2011 at 06:46 #

haha i love ryan, he’s so cute. rosie’s sensational also. but yeah zero chemistry here, just 2 pretty faces. ryan + sandra bullock will be interesting though !

• Debbie September 2, 2011 at 06:01 #

I so agree! I think for 2 people to work with each other and get to know in each in a very short amount of time, chemistry isn’t as developed as with people who have worked with each other before. In saying that, they are 2 really good looking people but Sandra would’ve been a better match ;)