31.08.11 Premiere

As Cindy Crawford took to the red carpet tonight for “The Ides Of March” Premiere during the 2011 Venice Film Festival wearing Roberto Cavalli, it was a case of done and done.

The gorgeous brunette looked sensational in her red one shoulder sequined Roberto Cavalli embroidered gown.

A Ferragamo oxblood leather minaudière with gold metal details and silver Chopard jewels completed this stunning look.

Credit: Getty

Marisa Tomei In Marios Schwab - “The Ides Of March” Venice Film Festival Premiere

Marisa Tomei In Marios Schwab – “The Ides Of March” Venice Film Festival Premiere

Violante Placido In Alberta Ferretti - “The Ides Of March” Venice Film Festival Premiere

Violante Placido In Alberta Ferretti – “The Ides Of March” Venice Film Festival Premiere

13 Responses to Cindy Crawford In Roberto Cavalli – “The Ides Of March” Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. Matt R August 31, 2011 at 20:02 #

Why can’t all supermodels consistently look this good on the red carpet?

I’ll admit the gown is blending in with the red carpet a bit, but still you can’t knock Cindy for wanting to show off and look beautiful, and she is definitely doing that in this gown.

• maria August 31, 2011 at 20:21 #

maybe because of it blending with the red carpet i have a problem with the colour. I just don’t feel it looks that good on her (the colour, not the fit – it’s outstanding).

All in all i find this look only okay for me. But i am also not a big Cavalli fan.

• Matt R August 31, 2011 at 20:44 #

I’ll admit I am not the biggest of Cavalli fans either, but he always has a very good knack of creating more appropriate gowns for big events (Oscars, Cannes, etc).

Not everyone can pull off red on a red carpet and, while this does blend a bit, I think the color and fit are quite nice on Cindy.

2. AW August 31, 2011 at 20:13 #

I love this! Aging with grace, still sexy without a bit of try hard (Mariah Carey).

Lovely

3. Rebecca Z August 31, 2011 at 20:21 #

She looks amazing–absolutely gorgeous and effortless at the same time. She is more beautiful than ever. And her male accessory isn’t bad either!

4. Anna August 31, 2011 at 20:26 #

nice gown, but I feel like I’ve seen this look a hundred times before.

• dee August 31, 2011 at 21:54 #

My thoughts exactly.

5. Paddy M August 31, 2011 at 20:37 #

‘A Film Festival isn’t complete without two things: A supermodel and a Roberto Cavalli gown.’

Oh how I wish. Can’t see Cindy popping in to the Edinburgh Film Festival any time soon ;)

Just kidding! Loving your coverage of Venice so far FC!

• Fashion Critic August 31, 2011 at 20:39 #

lol….you’re funny

• Paddy M August 31, 2011 at 20:43 #

Let’s hope the rest of Venice is just as good as tonight!

6. mol August 31, 2011 at 21:08 #

Cindy looks beautiful but I just don’t like this shade of red on her….

• Jones19 August 31, 2011 at 23:05 #

I agree…this shade isn’t right for her but she still looks hot.

7. Alina September 1, 2011 at 10:02 #

She looks beautiful but it’s nothing we haven’t seen before.