Julianna Margulies In Carolina Herrera – “Late Show With David Letterman”

Julianna Margulies looked sensational when she arrived at the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City yesterday for her guest appearance on the “Late Show With David Letterman.”

‘The Good Wife’ actress wore a Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2011 ensemble.

It’s so refreshing to see her wearing something other than head-to-toe black for a change.

A black sheer sleeved top was paired with a houndstooth silk jacquard full skirt and black pumps.

I also love the red lip-shade which really brightens up her face.

Gold jewels and a tight bun completed this gorgeous look.

I’m not usually taken by Julianna but she’s radiant here.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

40 thoughts on “Julianna Margulies In Carolina Herrera – “Late Show With David Letterman”

1. Hannah

I know I nit-pick, but there are too many little things killing the overall look. 1. I do not like hair in centre parts anyways, but then slicked back into a ponytail or bun is just even worse, I will never get the craze. 2. The shoes are vile, I do not like when shoes cover up this much of the foot/toes, something a little less clunky or red even would hav elivened this up. Other than that I really adore the look.

1. AW

You are spot on about the centre (trailer park) part. And the shoes are gross.

But the skirt is super cute.

2. Alina

This is a great look for her.

I don’t think that if someone who usually does better on the RC had worn this , people would have been this excited.

3. Elaine2

I like the skirt a lot!

Not into that center part, either, just as other posters commented. And the shoes aren’t very exciting…….

4. Kate

BDOTW. but then i am partial to Nurse Hathaway. she really does have a stunning face. love this outfit.

1. Rebecca Z

I love Nurse Hathaway too, but I miss her hair–admittedly it would not be perfect with this look. I think what really sells this look is the fullness of the skirt and its length. It has a strong Grace Kelly vibe which, in my opinion, makes the shoes work–they have a kind of vintage look to them as well. I would not like them with much else, but I think they work with the skirt.

2. Lila

BDOTW for me as well. It’s just perfect IMO. The colors, the styling, and especially the fit. And I agree about the stunning face- it’s why I like her hair pulled back to show it off.

1. Sandie

In the promo pictures+video of the Good Wife Season 3 she has a different hairstyle with a fringe and she looks stunning there too.

5. noo

This is a perfect look :D Julia is usually very unimpressive to me in terms of style but if she continues to dress in this way (sophistication with a pop of color) then she will be one of my faves. Hopefully she does NOT wear Narcisco Rodriguez to the emmys :D

1. PamG

Agreed! Hopefully the more she steps away from her comforts – black and Narcisco – to great positive reinforcement, the more she’ll be able to look this gorgeous.

6. doc

This looks really nice on her. I wish it was a bit cooler, because I think she could have made the jacket work too even with the shirt she has on.

7. Joy

Wow! I think this is the best I’ve ever seen her look. She is usually so boring but it seems she put an effort this time around.

8. Raquel

I really like the whole look, and I think that for once balck shoes are welcome. It’s a very “traditional” shape/look and they complement the outfit nicely. I’m not a fan of the hair either, it is too… severe, I guess. I miss her waves, who, properly styled, would have looked awesome here.