30.08.11

Ashley Tisdale In Tibi – In Touch Weekly’s 4th Annual Icons & Idols Celebration

Ashley Tisdale attended In Touch Weekly’s 4th Annual Icons & Idols Celebration which was held at Sunset Tower on Sunday in West Hollywood.

The actress looked pretty wearing a Tibi silk-crepe dress.

Her structured black cocktail dress with a striking floral print was paired with black suede cage Vince Camuto booties which keeps the look fresh and youthful.

Wavy hair, bubblegum pink lips and a sterling silver and black onyx Nicholai by Nicky Hilton ‘Versailles’ ring provided the finishing touches.

Credit: Getty

Julianna Margulies In Carolina Herrera - "Late Show With David Letterman"

Julianna Margulies In Carolina Herrera – “Late Show With David Letterman”

Angela Yeung Wing In Valentino - 2011 Chinese Huabiao Film Awards

Angela Yeung Wing In Valentino – 2011 Chinese Huabiao Film Awards

10 Responses to Ashley Tisdale In Tibi – In Touch Weekly’s 4th Annual Icons & Idols Celebration

1. Hannah August 30, 2011 at 14:12 #

I am reall bored of this look from her. She is a very rpetty girl but whoever does her makeup should be fired, it is still so disney and so caked on. Also, I think she missed hte potetial of this dress, it is liek she is stuk in a disney rut. The dress with not black shoes, say pink or blue or green or purple or even yellow (think Leighton meester, Anna Kendrick one and a half years ago and Emma Stone), and a on centre part ponytail would have made this look modern but sophisticated.

2. Eva August 30, 2011 at 14:19 #

The dress is lovely, fits perfectly. The bootie sandals, not so much so. I think they “dirty” the look. Her makeup is also lovely but that dry blonde shouts “tacky”. She should go darker, not much, but darker. Makes her look old…
    Love your blog FC!

• Fashion Critic August 30, 2011 at 14:42 #

thanks Eva x

3. Alina August 30, 2011 at 14:22 #

I agree with Hannah – she could have done better with this dress . But she does look beautiful.

4. Jones19 August 30, 2011 at 14:31 #

Ugh that pouty face she always does is driving me crazy. Anyway I like the shoes, love the dress but somehow I’m not excited. Ashley needs to revamp her style, she’s always wearing mini dresses with attention grabbing shoes.

5. AW August 30, 2011 at 14:39 #

I swear i’m not trying to be rude but this girl is so 2005. The ankle booties, the boring hair, as Hannah said the disney makeup. JUST BORING. She has bad case of the Miley Cyrus fish face with the would be pout.

Even the pose is boring. She adds nothing to fashion.

6. dee August 30, 2011 at 15:12 #

Boring. Nothing new or exciting. The same tired look. Hate the booties.

7. LucĂ­a August 30, 2011 at 16:04 #

I just hate the shoes…

8. TeaAtTwo August 30, 2011 at 16:17 #

A pair of electric blue or hot pink sandals really would have perked up this look.

9. Sonia August 30, 2011 at 18:06 #

I love the entire look except for the ankle booties. I will never understand the trend of wearing ankle booties with mini dresses. It just makes your legs look shorter and as Ashley isn’t that tall, she doesn’t want to look any shorter than she already is.

A pair of hot pink or bright blue peep toe pumps with a matching clutch/accessories would have made this look brighter and more fun.

I also dislike her blonde hair color immensely. She looks so teenybopper with it and looks much older and more sophisticated with the dark hair.