Lady GaGa In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – Atom Factory VMA Dinner

Sarah Jessica Parker wasn’t the only one wearing a red Fall 2011 Couture look this weekend.

Lady GaGa hosted the Atom Factory VMA Dinner in LA on Friday night wearing a red Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2011 Couture jumpsuit with a plunging neckline.

The eccentric singer opted to wear her ensemble with matching sky-high platforms.

I like the look, sans platforms, put I would’ve preferred the ruby necklace as worn by the model over GaGa’s silver statement.

GaGa clearly wanted to make her greater impact with her choice.

A supersized updo, Emmanuelle Khanh sunglasses and a red satin Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2011 Couture clutch complete her look.

Stay tuned for the MTV VMA coverage.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Bellamy Young In Robert Rodriguez, Max Mara & House of Ronald - SiriusXM Studios & Upfronts Celebration

Bellamy Young In Robert Rodriguez, Max Mara & House of Ronald – SiriusXM Studios & Upfronts Celebration

Who Wore Giambattista Valli Couture Better? Charlotte Casiraghi or Sarah Jessica Parker

13 Responses to Lady GaGa In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – Atom Factory VMA Dinner

1. leah August 28, 2011 at 23:40 #

Love this look, minus the horse hooves on her feet smh

• Emi August 29, 2011 at 12:32 #

+ 1. I wouldn’t even call those things shoes.

2. Dorian Gray August 29, 2011 at 00:49 #

Good look but I hope to see her in vintage Versace or Donatella’s creations during the show.

3. AW August 29, 2011 at 00:52 #

Jesus take the wheel.

She’s easing back toward the buffoonery line!

• Alina August 29, 2011 at 05:48 #

Ditto.

4. WendyB August 29, 2011 at 01:02 #

Sigh. Wish she were wearing one of my necklace designs with that. I love the outfit and the shoes are Gaga being Gaga…so fine with me.

5. pascha August 29, 2011 at 01:27 #

It looks elegant on the model but on Gaga it looks a bit costume-y (but I suppose that’s always the point with her and Nicola). Sans sunglasses and black lipstick she would’ve looked stunning imo. And I actually like her necklace choice. I think if she’d chosen to wear the runway necklace b/c she doesn’t have super long legs (and she’s wearing those platforms that accentuate how short her legs are) it might’ve cut her off and made her neck look shorter and her torso longer than her legs.

The prettiest she has ever looked was when she was dressing up as Donatella. Seems like that was just a flash in the pan and now she’s onto replicating Daphne Guinness again.

6. Raquel August 29, 2011 at 02:56 #

I don’t like the shoes either, but this is so Gaga that I can’t really complain.

7. Hannah August 29, 2011 at 03:02 #

I know her motto seems to be ;more is more’, but for me is woudl ahve had a lot more impact had she worn pumps, especially silver pumps to match her ecklace, or red pumps, but the hideous platforms do nothign for her in photos, which is obviously the medium in which most people will see her. The black lipstick and sunglasses do nto help either. I think restraint could and should become her best friend.

8. Caitlin August 29, 2011 at 05:22 #

Another stunning runway look, ruined by Gaga.

9. robbie August 29, 2011 at 08:45 #

boringggggg. yet another gorgeous look that she ruins.

10. Amanda August 29, 2011 at 16:39 #

even with the shoes I think she slays the model competition here and looks fierce!

• J.Ward September 5, 2011 at 07:26 #

At last somebody with a comment that makes sense. Thank-you Amanda, I totally agree Ga Ga is super fierce!!! …….And this is a better world with her in it she does have great values :)