Lake Bell In Cushnie et Ochs – “A Good Old Fashioned Orgy” LA Screening

Lake Bell was smoldering hot on the red carpet at the LA screening for “A Good Old Fashioned Orgy” last night.

The brunette actress opted to wear a very sexy Cushnie et Ochs Fall 2011 LBD.

Her black stretch moiré dress with elastic boning details and a central split was teamed with a gold crystal cuff, a box clutch and Ferragamo Fall 2011 top-cap pumps.

Shoerazzi rightly predicted that toe-cap pumps would become a red carpet trend.

I love that these heels have the Fall 2011 signature houndstooth prints on the sole.

Lake thankfully wore her hair up, but the style is more ‘just out of the shower’ rather than being red carpet ready.

Are you having a deja vu moment?

That’s because Miss Kelly Rowland wore the same dress almost exactly one month ago.

A soft nude lip colour looks like the only touch of make-up to grace Lake’s flawless skin.

[nggallery id=959]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Marc Jacobs Better? Anna Wintour or Kelly Chen

Who Wore Marc Jacobs Better? Anna Wintour or Kelly Chen

Miu Miu vs. Mango

Miu Miu vs. Mango

11 Responses to Lake Bell In Cushnie et Ochs – “A Good Old Fashioned Orgy” LA Screening

1. Alina August 26, 2011 at 11:27 #

With a different hairstyle,she would have put Kelly to shame.

2. Nicola August 26, 2011 at 13:13 #

I love this look on Lake, I think she pulls it off effortlessly. She reminds me of Carine Roitfeld here.

3. Jacqu August 26, 2011 at 13:16 #

If her hair wasn’t so rat’s nest like, I would’ve loved this look.

4. AW August 26, 2011 at 14:28 #

I think the dress looked better on Kelly’s body, although it doesn’t look bad on Lake.

Frankly though her head (face and hair) is the worst part of the pictures.

• dee August 26, 2011 at 16:02 #

5. maria August 26, 2011 at 15:29 #

such a sexy but still classy dress. love it. I love all her accessories but i agree that the hair could have been better.

6. Jones19 August 26, 2011 at 16:21 #

The cap toe pumps are not getting any closer to being on my good side after seeing these. The only pairs I’ve liked so far is the monochrome ones like teal suede pumps with a shiny teal cap. Of course celebs are gonna go for black with a silver cap, boring. I like the dress on her but Kelly Rowland was working it better. As for the hair, well there is just no excuse for that.

7. doc August 26, 2011 at 17:39 #

This dress is completely random and I would not have expected two stars to wear it to a red carpet. Is it on sale at net a porter or somthing? Anyway I still don’t like it. Looks like brocade and it also makes Lake Bell look like she has a pregnancy paunch.

8. Kaki August 26, 2011 at 18:07 #

No Ma’am, she looks like a low rent hooker

9. Jackie August 26, 2011 at 19:43 #

I like this dress on Lake better than on Kelly. This is a sexy dress and Lake is working it. I love the shoes with the dress and her complementary accessories as well. And my only gripe is the hair… but it could be worst.

10. Carolina August 27, 2011 at 16:05 #

I’m not sure why – maybe it’s the geometric embellishments and cutouts – but this dress leaves me absolutely cold.