25.08.11

Selena Gomez In Simdog – New Music Live

Selena Gomez made an appearance on MuchMusic’s “New Music Live” yesterday afternoon.

The actress/singer was all smiles as she chatted with the host before answering questions from the audience.

She sported casual garb which included a Simdog horse print t-shirt with a striped short shorts.

Studded Sam Edelman Renzo booties added a edge to her sweet, approachable look.

Credit: Getty

Portofino Style: Rihanna Wearing YSL & Lanvin

Portofino Style: Rihanna Wearing YSL & Lanvin

Alice St. Clair In Ted Baker - "William & Catherine: A Royal Romance" New York Screening

Alice St. Clair In Ted Baker – “William & Catherine: A Royal Romance” New York Screening

18 Responses to Selena Gomez In Simdog – New Music Live

1. Elaine2 August 25, 2011 at 15:33 #

Great casual outfit! I wish I could wear such a high heel, those booties are fun. I think Sam Edelman does a nice job with a lot of his footgear…….

• Valeria August 26, 2011 at 05:20 #

They are very uncomfortable, I’ve tried them on. Let’s e glad we are not celebs who have to suffer through loubotins and atwoods, maybe smth wrong with my feet but every shoe I tried unless it’s kitten-heeled (a big NO) is torture, especially platform pumps

• Elaine2 August 26, 2011 at 15:07 #

That’s good to know. I don’t wear anything higher than a 3 inch heel myself, and even then that is stretching it. Have always wondered how some of these celebrities function in some of their footgear! :-)

2. Rebecca Z August 25, 2011 at 15:57 #

She is very cute, but these shoes with this outfit are just wrong. Love the shoes, but not with a t-shirt and shorts.

• olivia August 25, 2011 at 18:28 #

I agree, these boots are great, but i wouldn’t like any other ankle boot with this look…

• Nat39 August 25, 2011 at 21:19 #

Yep, sweet, approachable, kid-friendly, event appropriate but the “studded edge“ to all the above is unnecessary. Why not kid-friendly summer sandals with the t-shirt and shorts…

3. J August 25, 2011 at 16:14 #

i actually disagree with rebecca. i love this look, i love everything about it. it’s appropriate, it fits well, it’s fun and sophisticated at the same time. i usually find this girl quite bland, but i do like this a lot. very mature in a good way as well.

4. AW August 25, 2011 at 16:25 #

I like her but i’m so over the whole idea of booties. Very 3 years ago.

• justme August 25, 2011 at 17:17 #

Ia, ankle boots are so passé imo.

5. Jones19 August 25, 2011 at 17:09 #

Love this look. Very age appropriate and fun without being skanky looking.

6. dee August 25, 2011 at 17:24 #

She looks cute. I like the outfit.

7. Francesca August 25, 2011 at 18:46 #

I want that T-shirt! Love how she looks.

8. http://whatisthenewblack.blogspot.com/ August 25, 2011 at 21:33 #

Aw, she just looks so adorable whenever she smiles. I love the shoes!

9. Amber August 25, 2011 at 21:48 #

Poor shoe choice, but the top and shorts are cute. They do make her look like she is teetering towards being way too skinny though. I don’t know if that’s just because they are baggy or if she really is?

• Lucía August 25, 2011 at 23:24 #

Yeah, I normally focus on fashion and not on skinny or not skinny but I did notice this!

• Megan August 26, 2011 at 09:14 #

Yes I was considering making a comment about this. I think she has lost lots of weight and her body is way too skinny even for her head.

10. Cheryl August 26, 2011 at 02:35 #

Shes skinny, thats for sure. Love the look though, those booties look good on her. Her fashion sense definitely evolved for the better over time.

11. Can August 29, 2011 at 11:51 #

Looking at pictures of her from a few years back she looks the same size to me. In fact, her weight seems pretty consistent and doesn’t seem to fluctuate. She’s always been a slip of a girl.

If anything she’s probably losing her teenage baby fat and it’s making her look less soft around the edges.

I like what she’s wearing – esp. with the studs, which I find necessary given the neutralness of the colours.

I feel like since she started dating Beiber a lot more scrutiny has come her way. She seems like a sweet kid to me.