Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Credit: Fame Pictures, PA, Sina, PacificCoastNews & Getty

Anne Hathaway In Giambattista Valli - "Live with Regis and Kelly"

Anne Hathaway In Giambattista Valli – “Live with Regis and Kelly”

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

28 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Matt R August 19, 2011 at 20:08 #

Wow. Lady Gaga made the BDOTW poll for 2 weeks in a row. If she continues the glamour phase she is channeling, we could see this more, and I’d be quite happy.

I love Kristen, Chloe and Rihanna. I’ll probably end up voting twice; one for Rihanna and one for Chloe. They stood out among a sea of Black and White and just look beautiful, but if you had to force me to pick one, I’d go with Rihanna. When she is on her fashion game, she is fierce.

Thanks FC!

• Fashion Critic August 19, 2011 at 20:22 #

You are welcome.

Have great weekend

2. Rebecca Z August 19, 2011 at 20:19 #

Hankering for Zoe Saldano and Olivia Munn….

• Fashion Critic August 19, 2011 at 20:22 #

There isn’t a photo for Zoe as she appeared an a TV show

• Rebecca Z August 19, 2011 at 20:24 #

I can see that that is a problem–and I know not everyone liked Olivia’s look as much as I did–Rihanna lifted my spirits!

3. TeaAtTwo August 19, 2011 at 20:58 #

I’m surprised Anne Hathaway didn’t make an appearance on the list.

4. CreoleLady August 19, 2011 at 21:24 #

Estelle and by far. I’m very surprised she is not on this list.

• Nat39 August 19, 2011 at 22:10 #

Yes! Where IS Estelle in that stunning metallic gown??!! She is the real star this week.
      Very weak this time, quite disappointing (with a couple of exceptions). Voted for Laura Haddock for looking pretty and feminine. But yeah, rather disappointing overall.

• Jen August 20, 2011 at 18:50 #

Agree. Completely a shame that Estelle was not listed. She was my BDOTW for sure.

5. molly August 19, 2011 at 21:44 #

hmmmm….Im not really feeling anyone this week. A little too boring for my taste, but Chole looks so cute, so I have to go for her.

6. Sandie August 19, 2011 at 23:26 #

Christopher Kane designs are growing on me so I went for Chloe

7. saad August 20, 2011 at 00:20 #

I think you need to check lady gaga wearing tom fort d and channel
    please let us know wht do you think

8. mol August 20, 2011 at 01:00 #

I really liked Chloe, Kirsten and Kelly, but Rihanna’s bold personality reels the win in from me this week.

9. Ella August 20, 2011 at 03:44 #

I can’t believe it, but I want with Lady Gaga. Never thought I would be saying it and I think that is why I DID go with her =)

10. Stylista August 20, 2011 at 06:33 #

Glad to see that Lady Gaga is letting go of the shock value outfits and trying something different. That stuff got old real quick and I am glad that her stylist and record label realize that.

How did Kelly Rowland make thia list with those hideous shoes on? Hate Rihanna’s excess hair weave which makes her look like she is carrying 30 pounds on her head. Also not feeling the flurry, feathery shirt.

Kelly Chen is quite the style star and I say move over Fan Bing Bing.

Mena Suvari’s dress is cute but she could have picked more complimentary shoes. Looks like she was determined to wear those shoes regardless of the outfit. Cause they clash somewhat. But I’ll go w her cos I love the shoes.

11. Stylista August 20, 2011 at 06:33 #

* Oops! meant to say I will go w Mena cause I love the DRESS. Ha ha.

12. Alina August 20, 2011 at 06:55 #

Kristen Bell in Alberta Ferretti . Perfection.

13. Stylista August 20, 2011 at 07:21 #

You forgot to post Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad. she looks better than at least half of these women in this post.

14. http://whatisthenewblack.blogspot.com/ August 20, 2011 at 09:16 #

The only one who really impressed me this week was Kristen Bell. Love her outfit!

15. anne August 20, 2011 at 09:46 #

My top 3 this week would be Kelly Chen (classic with a twist), Kristen Bell (surprising choice for her but i love it) and Rihanna (great colour and design).
    Have a nice weekend :)!

16. Francesca August 20, 2011 at 11:11 #

I voted for Kelly Chen. Such a sophisticated look!

17. Dana August 20, 2011 at 12:19 #

Wow. Weak week.

Kristen Bell FTW

18. Englishvers August 20, 2011 at 17:35 #

I voted for Rihanna. Her ensemble is summer itself and I just adore the colour and design. Happy weekend.

19. Jones19 August 20, 2011 at 19:16 #

Surprisingly I’m voting for Chloe Moretz here, very lovely.

20. katchimo August 21, 2011 at 04:21 #

I was stuck btwn Chloe and Kristen Bell. I looooooooooooooove Chloe’s look, it’s not overly fussy but I’m a little freaked out. She”s 14!!!!!!!! I wanna see her in cute 14 year old clothes. :( Kids never know what they’ve lost till they are too old to get it back.

21. Moxie August 27, 2011 at 19:14 #

If I could vote, I’d be torn between Chloe and Kristen Bell.