Anne Hathaway In Erdem – Conan O’Brien

Anne Hathaway made a guest appearance on Conan O’Brien to promote her new movie, “One Day” on Tuesday.

She looked delightful as ever wearing an Erdem Resort 2012 sleeveless navy dress with a lace yoke, floral embroidery on the bodice and an intense floral print on the skirt.

The actress talked about the romantic comedy at first, but after Conan asked her about the paparazzi she shared that she likes to blows off steam by rapping.

She explained that she raps in the style of Lil Wayne, before performing a growly rap about paparazzi.

You have to watch the video, it’s amazing.

Who knew Anne had rapping skills.

Credit: Style.com

Anne Hathaway In Whit - BBC Radio One

Anne Hathaway In Whit – BBC Radio One

Kerry Washington In Zuhair Murad & Nina Garcia In Aquilano.Rimondi – Project Runway Season 9 Episode 4

21 Responses to Anne Hathaway In Erdem – Conan O’Brien

1. Sandie August 18, 2011 at 12:37 #

She’s amazing! Beautiful, beautiful dress! Impeccable hair and make up!

2. robbie August 18, 2011 at 12:37 #

just when i thought i couldnt love her anymore then she raps haha. i feel bad for her she seems to be getting alot of hate lately.

she looks gorgeous in that dress. she always reminds me of a disney princess with those big brown eyes.

3. Deolinda August 18, 2011 at 12:46 #

she’s amazing! beautiful, humble with amazing sense of style and one of best humors in hollywood

4. Lara August 18, 2011 at 13:21 #

I love her! But what bad rap/rep has she been getting lately?

• Rebecca Z August 18, 2011 at 15:05 #

She was criticized for her “performance” as host of the Oscars last spring. Frankly, I thought she was adorable and saved the mostly hopeless show with little help from James Franco, her co-host. I find her refreshingly down to earth given how fabulous she looks.

5. TeaAtTwo August 18, 2011 at 13:33 #

Anne Hathaway just went way up in my estimations. P.S. love the outfit too.

6. Alina August 18, 2011 at 13:52 #

LOVE…her and the outfit.

7. dumpycactus August 18, 2011 at 13:58 #

LOL that was amazing!! <3 AND looked perfect

8. Iris August 18, 2011 at 14:15 #

gosh! and i always thought she was this prim and propah gal, very White Queen! thanks for the video, FC ;)

9. Nia August 18, 2011 at 14:18 #

Oh Lord, she does NOT have rapping skills! LOL, she sounds absolutely terrible. But I like her, she is one big goofball.
    She looks gorgeous here. I love how the dress is intensely floral yet still muted. And her hair looks so beautiful contrasted against the navy of the dress.

10. Marvel August 18, 2011 at 14:32 #

I like the dress and I know saying something bad about Anne Hathaway is as bad as drowning puppies, but her rapping I just felt embarrassed for her. She tries too hard. I do however love the dress on her

• justme August 18, 2011 at 17:30 #

ITA.
      I defended her after the Oscars because at least she cared about entertaining the audience instead of just standing there and smirking like James Comatose Franco. But I’m really not a fan of her personality. She tries way too hard, it’s cringe worthy.

That dress is a delight to the eyes though.

• Marvel August 18, 2011 at 17:42 #

I agree. I think she tried too hard but for me watching her at the Oscars was really embarrassing. And also she’s now said she likes Kate Middleton’s style and all of a sudden she’s wearing McQueen and Erdem (Kate’s favourite brands). This to me suggests she has no sense of style and Rachel Zoe just picks any dresses for her.

11. Rebecca Z August 18, 2011 at 15:07 #

Hilarious. She looks fabulous!!!

12. Elena August 18, 2011 at 15:36 #

The dress is cute, but I am now *OBSESSED* with the matching Erdem shoes in the picture. WANT.

13. maria August 18, 2011 at 16:55 #

great dress.

14. molly August 18, 2011 at 17:25 #

She is so cute! That rap was really funny.
    I LOVE that dress. This was easily my favorite Erdem collection.

15. dee August 18, 2011 at 18:38 #

She looks beautiful but she needs to leave the rapping alone.

16. Yves August 18, 2011 at 21:47 #

The dress–gorgeous.

Now for the rapping… I love it! It’s hilarious and shows her versatility. She’s one colorful character.

And to the people who are criticising her: rap actually is just words being said to a rhythm. There is no set way to rap. Anne did her own thing and I think it turned out marvelously.

17. Parvati August 19, 2011 at 00:47 #

This is a very cute look and I loved her rap song! XD
    I always liked Anne Hathaway, but now, I like her even more!!! :)

18. Tania August 30, 2011 at 22:24 #

Great personality, loved the rap and the dress.