17.08.11 Premiere

Laura Haddock In D&G – “The Inbetweeners Movie” World Premiere

Laura Haddock looked like a Hollywood movie star on the red carpet for the World Premiere of “The Inbetweeners Movie” in London yesterday.

The blonde beauty opted to wear a D&G black sheer off-the-shoulder floor-sweeping gown.

Her gown had pleated details and a ruffled trim on the skirt which made the overall look more interesting.

Opting for shimmering eye make-up the actress wore her hair up in a simple ponytail with a parted fringe.

A black bag with the pearl strap wrapped around her wrist and an oversized ring completed her look.

Is anyone else getting a blonde Angelina Jolie vibe from Laura?

Credit: Getty

Fergie In Dolce & Gabbana - 2011 Teen Choice Awards

Fergie In Dolce & Gabbana – 2011 Teen Choice Awards

Zooey Deschanel In Moschino - "Our Idiot Brother" LA Premiere

Zooey Deschanel In Moschino – “Our Idiot Brother” LA Premiere

22 Responses to Laura Haddock In D&G – “The Inbetweeners Movie” World Premiere

1. Cara August 17, 2011 at 12:28 #

i absolutely love this!! BDOTW contender for sure!

I can also see the blonde Angelina Jolie vibe!

2. Jen August 17, 2011 at 12:48 #

I really, really like the shape of this and the way it fits her. Plus the accessories and the black nail polish are awesome! But … I just don’t think I can get behind all the sheer. The bandeau top under the sheer thing just .doesn’t do it for me. Before I noticed that, though, I was in love.

3. Kaz August 17, 2011 at 12:51 #

I REALLY like this look. It’s classy and sexy in equal measure – two of my favourite fashion qualities :)

I’m getting a bit of a Katherine Jenkins vibe.

• Parvati August 17, 2011 at 13:56 #

That’s exaclty what I thought! She reminded me of Katherine Jenkins, too!

• Jones19 August 17, 2011 at 17:50 #

Thank you! Katherine Jenkins is who she reminds me of. I like this look a lot, I’m glad she didn’t line the dress.

4. D August 17, 2011 at 13:24 #

LOVE =D

5. Cristina Miller August 17, 2011 at 13:28 #

I cannot get behind this look. I like the purse, hair, makeup, and overall flow of the dress. I am not ok with the sheerness. The bandeau top takes this away from being glamourous for me. If it had not been sheer, BDOTW. Too bad it was.

6. robbie August 17, 2011 at 13:36 #

she is beautiful but that dress is ugly.

7. noo August 17, 2011 at 13:48 #

i was looking through this blog’s order posts of angelina jolie, you called her mrs. snoozefest, which is the vibe i’ve always gotten from angelina! i don’t get this vibe at all from laura :D her sheer dress with the gold accessories keep it from being boring!

8. dee August 17, 2011 at 14:41 #

Not crazy about the so much sheerness in the dress and I wish she wore some earrings.

• Alina August 17, 2011 at 16:27 #

9. Lucía August 17, 2011 at 14:46 #

She looks amazing!

10. Rory August 17, 2011 at 17:02 #

BDOTW

11. moja31 August 17, 2011 at 17:13 #

Forget what she’s wearing, I’m just thrilled to find out that there’s an Inbetweeners movie! But yes, she does look gorgeous, love everything about it.

12. Nat39 August 17, 2011 at 22:08 #

Very pretty, delicate and sexy, don`t mind the sheerness (in this case, it works). BDOTW worthy.

13. Clover August 18, 2011 at 00:44 #

I love the bag strap wrapped around her wrist like a bracelet. I’m predicting a trend!

14. Elaine2 August 18, 2011 at 01:18 #

she reminds me of the new princess of Monaco. (Can’t remember her name.).

Her makeup is great and I like that purse with the pearl strand. Unfortunately, my eye is not trained at the moment for wearing black. It’s only mid-August for pete’s sake…….. LOL

• Fashion Critic August 18, 2011 at 05:30 #

Charlene

15. PamG August 18, 2011 at 03:20 #

Nice at first glance, but up close, it would have been nice if she was a bit more polished (e.g. hair flyaways). I like her purse and ring with the dress but do agree with the others who said she could use some earrings. If in doubt, diamond studs are clean and simple. If she tidied her hair and put on the earrings, it would help make it look like she didn’t just run into her dress and get her makeup put on going out the door. She reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer in the Scarface era.

16. KateS August 18, 2011 at 03:20 #

I’ve always been rabidly anti-sheer, but I think I’ve reached that point where there’s just been so much of it on the RC that my eyes have adjust to it. I think this is lovely. The lines are beautiful on her, and I like the soft hair.

17. Laila August 18, 2011 at 06:10 #

BDOTW. Love her

18. Rose August 18, 2011 at 17:51 #

Gorgeous and stunning woman! Those cheekbones are amazing, and I love her whole look.