16.08.11 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The VH1 Do Something Awards?

Credit: Getty

Kristin Cavallari's Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Kristin Cavallari’s Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Gwyneth Paltrow For Elle US September 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow For Elle US September 2011

15 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The VH1 Do Something Awards?

1. omoge August 16, 2011 at 01:49 #

Sophia and Jane’s dresses are so similar

2. molly August 16, 2011 at 02:05 #

Jane lynch looked hot. She was easily my best, but Amy was a close second.

3. Nat39 August 16, 2011 at 02:10 #

Voted for the most adorable-red hot Victoria Justice – a flirty youthful perfection!

4. Madi August 16, 2011 at 03:22 #

I’m surprised you didn’t include Demi Lovato’s look on your blog, I loved it! But my favorite look was Rose’s, very sultry.

5. Alina August 16, 2011 at 05:58 #

Kristen Bell in Etro.

6. karen August 16, 2011 at 06:25 #

I think this is a sad choice. All bland, all boring.

7. rashh August 16, 2011 at 07:40 #

I would like to say first off that I am glad Kerry Washington wore booties appropriately! Most actresses just throw them on a end up weighing down the whole outfit. That said, the more I look at it the more Britney Snow’s look grows on me so she wins!

8. http://whatisthenewblack.blogspot.com/ August 16, 2011 at 09:45 #

Victoria Justice is my choice for best dressed, no doubt!

9. Emilie August 16, 2011 at 11:17 #

wish Bella Thorne’s dress was also on this list. It was v pretty

10. Jones19 August 16, 2011 at 12:05 #

Nobody really stands out for me but I voted for Amy because there needs to be more yellow on the red carpet. All of these ladies are wearing such dark colors (bar Amy and Victoria Justice) and it’s summer, lighten up!

11. Moxie August 16, 2011 at 15:22 #

They are all “been there, done that” to me. Nothing really stands out. I voted for Victoria, because she looks cute. Jane was my second choice, because it is such an improvement for her.

12. Fer August 17, 2011 at 00:39 #

HEEEY FC!!, i really really think you missed Kim Kardashian, i know she sometimes looks trashy but in this event she looked magnificent easily the best dressed in the whole event!, i really wish u could watch some pictures of her in the event and judge yourself :) i think she deserves a spot in your magnificent blog.

I have to say, i read lots of fashion related blogs, and by far, BY FAR, this is the best one. Thanks for all the work i know it must be hard.

Saludos desde Mexico.

• Fashion Critic August 17, 2011 at 10:51 #

I said a few months ago no more reality TV stars.

So that means No Kim, Khloe or Kourtney Kardashion
      No Audrina, no Lo Bosworth, no Stephanie Pratt. No Heidi Montag
      No Paris Hilton

This actually came at the request of a few readers who siad they lower the tone and on relection I agreed

13. Chanel August 17, 2011 at 02:45 #

Estelle

14. Parvati August 17, 2011 at 12:16 #

I really liked Victoria Justice’s and Rose McGowan’s looks, but I think that only Amy Poehler remembers that it’s still summer and that yellow dress is so cute, so my vote goes to her.