[glam_ad size="push"]
[glam_ad size="med"]
Menu

15.08.11

Amy Poehler In MaxMara – 2011 VH1 Do Something Awards

Most Summery Award
I’m a sucker for a summery yellow dress, worn during the appropriate months so I was drawn to Amy Poehler at the 2011 VH1 Do Something Awards which was held in LA yesterday.

The actress was glowing wearing a yellow MaxMara chiffon cocktail dress.

She wore the dress with the now Hollywood standard nude pumps courtesy of Stuart Weitzman and Kara Ackerman bangle.

Her easy, breezy summery look was complete with wavy blonde locks and a deep pink lip-shade.

Credit: Getty

Ashley Tisdale In Joie - PaleyFest Family Celebrates Television Series' From Disney Channel

Ashley Tisdale In Joie – PaleyFest Family Celebrates Television Series’ From Disney Channel

Estelle In Farah Angsana - 33rd Annual UNCF An Evening Of Stars

Estelle In Farah Angsana – 33rd Annual UNCF An Evening Of Stars

7 Responses to Amy Poehler In MaxMara – 2011 VH1 Do Something Awards

1. Sarah August 16, 2011 at 14:15 #

I adore Amy P – I think this is a great fun color on her and actually love the additional pop of color on her lips.
    Let’s face it – she’s not a model size – kudos for putting on season appropriate clothes.

We’ve seen lot worse done by some of gorgeous ‘fashionistas’

2. Alina August 16, 2011 at 06:33 #

She looks lovely.

3. Jen August 16, 2011 at 05:10 #

I think she looks great – but a fun shoe would’ve been, well, fun.

4. moe99 August 16, 2011 at 03:11 #

Not flattering to her figure or her coloring whatsoever.

5. http://whatisthenewblack.blogspot.com/ August 16, 2011 at 00:31 #

I love summery yellow dresses too, but this is a little TOO yellow. Also, I don’t really like it from the waist down..

6. Nat39 August 15, 2011 at 23:53 #

Lovely summery dress but NOT on her – doesn`t suit her or look good on her figure at all. Hate the deep pink on narrow lips, the bleached hair is awful, and the nude pumps can stay safely within the Hollywood borders.

7. Verena August 15, 2011 at 23:44 #

Cute look! I’m biased tho because I adore Amy Poehler. A non-nude shoe would have been nice.