Emma Stone continues to be your favourite on the red carpet.

She wowed you this week wearing a Chanel Couture ensemble to “The Help” LA Premiere.

Some commented that you were happy to see a young actress like Emma breathe life into Chanel Couture, as you feel someone like Blake Lively doesn’t quite have what it takes to carry the brand successfully on the red carpet.

My favourite was Cat Deeley.

The British TV host brought the British high-street to US audiences on ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ by wearing a £80 River Island yellow maxi dress.

The only disappointing thing about Cat’s dress is that it’s not available now.

Credit: Fox & Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Who Wore LOVER Better? Nora Zehetner or Miranda Kerr

Who Wore LOVER Better? Nora Zehetner or Miranda Kerr

15 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Stone In Chanel Couture & Cat Deeley In River Island

1. mandy August 14, 2011 at 10:43 #

Ahhh I went full force for that stunning Blumarine gown.

2. http://whatisthenewblack.blogspot.com/ August 14, 2011 at 11:04 #

Yeah, I prefer Emma Stone’s outfit, it’s more interesting and original in my opinion. Both they both look beautiful.

3. Alina August 14, 2011 at 11:07 #

I’m glad you loved Cat’s look as much as I did.

4. Lucía August 14, 2011 at 11:38 #

Well they both look beautiful

5. Ling August 14, 2011 at 13:02 #

“Many accused River Island of copying Gucci’s Fall 2011 design, but the fact that Cat makes an £80 dress look like £3,000 dress means she’s doing something right.”

Definitely agree with that statement – on anyone else it would have looked like a cheap rip-off, but instead Cat makes it look like a classy homage (or the real thing), which isn’t easy to do!

6. emma August 14, 2011 at 16:02 #

I simply looove Emma’s choices at the red carpet!! She has weared some really great clothes, from her giambattista valli look to her tom ford dress, everything has been so good!

• Barbara August 14, 2011 at 22:32 #

Totally agree!!! And sooooo classy!!!

7. Elaine2 August 14, 2011 at 16:17 #

There were several great outfits this past week, and it was difficult to choose! I also went for Blumarine because I’m a bit of a “magpie” and love the bling! LOL. But, the People’s choice and FC’s choice were both gorgeous!

8. Jones19 August 14, 2011 at 17:52 #

I would have thought you’d pick Rose FC but I’m pleasantly surprised about you picking Cat. She looks fantastic in that River Island dress. Inspiration for us all :)

9. Paddy M August 14, 2011 at 19:54 #

Surprised you didn’t go for Rose in Blumarine, FC! But good choice anyway, Cat looks beautiful.

10. Mille August 14, 2011 at 20:36 #

I’m so happy that you chose Cat. I did too but I was sure some other favorites like Emma would win her over for readers. But I thinks she needs to be recognized not only for this stunning outfit but for her great taste that she shows every week of the show.

11. Marian August 14, 2011 at 23:55 #

Catherine I agree Cat makes that dress look like couture!
    The yellow is gorgeous on her!
    Glam kisses,
    Marian

12. Madison Chua August 15, 2011 at 00:56 #

I also voted for Cat Deeley. The reason why I did not like Emma Stone’s Chanel outfit is because it looked shapeless. It doesn’t look current. Almost costumy.

13. burlesque performer August 15, 2011 at 04:38 #

Personally I don’t think the yellow goes with Cat’s skin tone and she shouldn’t have worn gold with the yellow – it needs a contrast.

14. rahma j August 15, 2011 at 10:44 #

Great choices FC. I’m surprised on how much i love Cat Deeley in this dress!