Emma Stone In Chloé – ‘Live with Regis and Kelly’

Emma Stone was spotted arriving at the ‘Live with Regis and Kelly’ studios in New York City this morning to continue promoting her new movie, “The Help.”

The actress opted to wear a grey Chloé Resort 2012 dress.

As someone who is not a fan of grey, I’m finding it very hard to like this sleeveless dress.

What I will say is that I’m really missing the black waistband which cinches in the models waist.

Her hot pink Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ pumps were a very strange choice, but they add pop of colour to her look.

A chic updo, gold hooped Jamie Wolf earrings and pink lips completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

Chloe Grace Moretz For Flare September 2014

Chloe Grace Moretz For Flare September 2014

Abigail Spencer In Peter Som - 10th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree

Abigail Spencer In Peter Som – 10th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree

11 Responses to Emma Stone In Chloé – ‘Live with Regis and Kelly’

1. Molly August 11, 2011 at 18:36 #

It really is an adorable dress, but it loses all personality when you take away the belt. I didn’t think it was the same dress at first, honestly. I understand what she was trying to do with the pink pumps, but the contrast is too harsh, rather than complementary. The fuschia is just too intense for the muted gray, particularly without any other accessories. I hope she moves out of this neutral, muted shade phase (kept me from really liking her in Chanel at the Help premiere, although the silhouette was beautiful on her). I like her much more when she chooses real colors.

• Jones19 August 11, 2011 at 19:16 #

You took the words right out of my mouth Molly. The belt makes the dress on this occasion and the pink pumps don’t work at all. I hope this is a one off and Emma isn’t slipping in her red carpet style.

2. justme August 11, 2011 at 19:05 #

I also miss the waistband.
    This isn’t the first time Emma has done the grey dress/bright coloured pumps for a TV show appearance and I gotta say, both times I wasn’t a fan.
    Grey isn’t her colour.

3. The Dame August 11, 2011 at 19:27 #

I agree, needs a belt. This colour also doesnt look good on her. I really wish she would get a better stylist. She has such potential but always leaves me thinking “blah”

4. maria August 11, 2011 at 19:46 #

i love the dress. agree with the belt missing.

i personally don’t mind the contrast with the shoes.

5. Rebecca Z August 11, 2011 at 19:52 #

I like grey and i think this dress looks fine on her, tho it would have been better with the belt.

6. pipsqueak August 12, 2011 at 04:17 #

Emma looked adorable. I like the color contrast of hot pink and grey. I also think the dress w/o a belt fits daytime TV.

7. Alina August 12, 2011 at 06:36 #

She should have worn the belt.

8. hally August 12, 2011 at 11:14 #

this really needs the belt to work, and i don’t mind the pink pumps, they could actually be really cute, but without the belt nothing is working.

9. Francisco Baxin August 12, 2011 at 16:50 #

I think the hot pink shoes were some great choice, they work fantastically with the dress and with her skin, i loved her here!

10. cookie August 13, 2011 at 03:26 #

cute dress but no offense, it looks MUCH better on the model than emma stone. ehhh the pink shoess are alright but she could have done much better!