Emma Stone In Chanel Couture – “The Help” LA Premiere

Emma Stone looked beautiful as always on the red carpet for the LA Premiere of her latest movie, “The Help” on Tuesday night at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills.

The actress stuns in a Chanel Spring 2011 Couture ensemble.

Her look included a slate grey strapless dress with a draped skirt knotted at the waist, over a lightly beaded sheer textured t-shirt.

Emma totally commands your attention with this look, as she continues to solidify that she’s a serious fashion player on the red carpet.

I love her sweeping updo which was held together with a jeweled hair accessory.

Her makeup including pink lip gloss perfectly complemented her look.

A ballet pink Chanel bag, nude Brian Atwood ‘Nico’ pumps and Chanel Fine Jewelry were the perfect finishing touches.

[nggallery id=942]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Zuhair Murad Better? Natasha Yarovenko or Selena Gomez

Who Wore Zuhair Murad Better? Natasha Yarovenko or Selena Gomez

Bryce Dallas Howard In Kate Spade New York - “The Help” LA Premiere

Bryce Dallas Howard In Kate Spade New York – “The Help” LA Premiere

41 Responses to Emma Stone In Chanel Couture – “The Help” LA Premiere

1. Isabel August 10, 2011 at 06:18 #

She took the dress to a whole new level. She made Chanel cool and edgy.

• Quinn August 10, 2011 at 11:00 #

I agree!

2. Jacque August 10, 2011 at 06:18 #

Beautiful but kind of bland.

3. E August 10, 2011 at 06:44 #

For some reason she looks very yellow to me. The dress is pretty, but something about the coloration is just off…

4. mikeijames August 10, 2011 at 06:47 #

she pulls of chanel couture so much more convincingly than blake has on the red carpet. while undoubtedly chanel, it still has that effortless slightly irreverent spirit we love her for.

5. molly August 10, 2011 at 06:53 #

Wow….I was really excited to see what she was going to wear, and she did not dissapoint. I think she wore the dress better than the model. It has more of an edge to it, and I like how the skirt was pulled up a little higher on Emma.

6. Alina August 10, 2011 at 06:59 #

Beautiful as we’ve come to expect from her.

7. mol August 10, 2011 at 07:06 #

She has a slouchy ease which makes it all work. She’s one of my favs now on the RC.

• Linda August 11, 2011 at 03:06 #

That’s a really good way of describing it. Her stance reminds me of the confidence and ease of someone like Diane Kruger.

She looks absolutely beautiful here and BDOTW worthy for sure. She wears clothes really, really well. I look forward to seeing more of her style.

8. Violette August 10, 2011 at 07:48 #

Head to toe perfection!

9. Victoria August 10, 2011 at 07:53 #

Usually I find looks like these boring on the red carpet, but Emma is just amazing here! :D

10. The Dame August 10, 2011 at 10:02 #

I love Emma but she always disappoints me on the red carpet. Please take leaf out of Mila Kunis’ book Emma!

11. Sea August 10, 2011 at 10:24 #

Beautiful dress! This is how Chanel should look like!

• Sea August 10, 2011 at 10:40 #

that being said, i think i like it on the model better.

12. Luiza August 10, 2011 at 11:26 #

I love her. she looks stunning, her red carpet style is getting better every single day. congrats to her stylist who’s doing a really, really good job

13. Kate August 10, 2011 at 11:46 #

I love it except for one tiny thing- is she holding the split up a la Blake lively with her Lanvin at the Spike Awards? That put me off Blake forever and Emma, well emma does not need to be so blatant, maybe it was just in that one photo.

• Jones19 August 10, 2011 at 14:57 #

I think her hand is just resting there, it doesn’t appear to be holding the split open…

• Kate August 10, 2011 at 15:38 #

Thanks! i probably overanalysed but i love the way emma is now, relaxed and effortless, unlike others…

• Jones19 August 10, 2011 at 15:57 #

Yeah nobody likes a try-too-hard :)

• Jackie August 10, 2011 at 18:14 #

If you click on the images to see more, you will see that her hand is at that spot in a lot of the pictures and that it looks better when her hand is NOT there. So she is actually doing the Blake Lively thing.

Why this pic FC? This angle doesn’t show off the dress as nicely as some others do.

• Fashion Critic August 10, 2011 at 18:41 #

When selfishly got up this morning at 5am to blog this event live to make sure my readers had the first pictures from this event I used the images that were available.

As you know pictures come in all the time, so it is inevitable that better pictures will appear.

I am not in a position to purchase a new set of pictures just to satisfy you and you shouldn’t really be making such a comment because you clearly have no clue what effort and cost it takes to run a website like this.

• Jones19 August 10, 2011 at 18:54 #

In all the other pics she appears to have her hand resting there, she’s not holding on the fabric as far as I can see.

• Jackie August 11, 2011 at 00:53 #

@FC I have no idea what effort and costs it takes but I know it’s hard work and I can at least appreciate it. And I actually didn’t know that… it’s not something that crossed my mind but your reply does answer my question and I’m so sorry if I’ve offended you!

14. Hannah August 10, 2011 at 12:00 #

Whoever her sylist is, I love them. She has looked flawless for the past few months now, an dit is liek I said, sh eis becomgin the new Kisten Dunst, with her spider man role, adn her (previously) blonde hair and her chanel-wearing. She looks beautiful adn has added a whoel new dimension to this ensemble. Absolutely cannot wait ot see what she wears next.

15. Jen August 10, 2011 at 13:07 #

I’m in the minority I guess. I don’t like this dress. The skirt looks ragged to me and the color is boring. Plus, I don’t like the shoes with it. I do like how she consistently looks unique and not like all the other starlets, though. And I love the hair/makeup.

• mochababe73 August 10, 2011 at 20:54 #

I guess that I will be in the minority with you. I don’t like the dress or the shoes. In my opinion, I find that the dress makes her look boxy.
      So unfortunate because her hair and make-up look flawless.

16. Jones19 August 10, 2011 at 14:56 #

J’adore. Chanel fits her perfectly. The make up is gorgeous as well.

17. Lily August 10, 2011 at 15:06 #

It’s hard to take Emma seriously as a major fashion player given that she so often looks like a little girl wearing her mother’s clothing. This look is no different. Way too old for her. The hair makes it worse.

18. dee August 10, 2011 at 15:17 #

I love it. She looks stunning.

19. Rebecca Z August 10, 2011 at 15:20 #

Gorgeous–another BDOTW contender, even with nude shoes–why not light grey? I know, matchy matchy, but it would be fine here

20. jx August 10, 2011 at 15:50 #

gee, Emma Stone is fast becoming a great red carpet fave. maybe not Cate Blanchett levels yet, but she’s on her way. this has got to be one of those very rare moments that haute couture isn’t wasted on a film premiere. it helps too that the movie can be a strong contender during awards season.

21. Tatiana August 10, 2011 at 17:11 #

This is how you wear Chanel! Blake Lively, I’m looking at you….Also, how beautiful is her makeup?! <3 love it!

22. Lucía August 10, 2011 at 17:13 #

wow. Love it

23. Tamia August 10, 2011 at 18:08 #

Somewhere Blake Lively is crying looking at these pictures knowing she’ll NEVER look so effortlessly chic in Chanel…karl drop blake asap and sign up emma!

24. Jackie August 10, 2011 at 18:09 #

Am I the only one who sees that she’s washed out? As much as I want to like this, I can only see her as a blob of color. I wish the skirt was shorter and looked more like it did on the model because the lower half of Emma is confusing.

25. Sabrina August 10, 2011 at 19:14 #

Lovely

26. maria August 10, 2011 at 19:18 #

i love everything about this look. For the little purse, to the hairstyle and the wonderful makeup. And the dress of course. But more important is to me how they present it and so far she has not done wrong.

27. marian August 10, 2011 at 19:44 #

i think she looks amazing. i often don’t like chanel on the red carpet, but she nailed it. yay! emma is on a serious run. she’ll definitely be one to note when we start talking about best promo runs in december.

28. KateS August 11, 2011 at 03:41 #

She makes this look much cooler and more chic than I thought it would on the RC, and I actually love the muted colours on her. Unexpected and great.

29. Anne G August 12, 2011 at 01:56 #

A little unassuming for the red carpet but, nevertheless, she looks charming. This is a girly ingenue look but she needs to bump it up and try something more dramatic and star like.

30. serenissima August 15, 2011 at 15:41 #

the dress is meh, but that makeup…. oh, i am in love