Emma Stone In Chanel Couture – “The Help” LA Premiere

Emma Stone looked beautiful as always on the red carpet for the LA Premiere of her latest movie, “The Help” on Tuesday night at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills.

The actress stuns in a Chanel Spring 2011 Couture ensemble.

Her look included a slate grey strapless dress with a draped skirt knotted at the waist, over a lightly beaded sheer textured t-shirt.

Emma totally commands your attention with this look, as she continues to solidify that she’s a serious fashion player on the red carpet.

I love her sweeping updo which was held together with a jeweled hair accessory.

Her makeup including pink lip gloss perfectly complemented her look.

A ballet pink Chanel bag, nude Brian Atwood ‘Nico’ pumps and Chanel Fine Jewelry were the perfect finishing touches.

[nggallery id=942]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

41 thoughts on “Emma Stone In Chanel Couture – “The Help” LA Premiere

1. E

For some reason she looks very yellow to me. The dress is pretty, but something about the coloration is just off…

2. mikeijames

she pulls of chanel couture so much more convincingly than blake has on the red carpet. while undoubtedly chanel, it still has that effortless slightly irreverent spirit we love her for.

3. molly

Wow….I was really excited to see what she was going to wear, and she did not dissapoint. I think she wore the dress better than the model. It has more of an edge to it, and I like how the skirt was pulled up a little higher on Emma.

1. Linda

That’s a really good way of describing it. Her stance reminds me of the confidence and ease of someone like Diane Kruger.

She looks absolutely beautiful here and BDOTW worthy for sure. She wears clothes really, really well. I look forward to seeing more of her style.

4. The Dame

I love Emma but she always disappoints me on the red carpet. Please take leaf out of Mila Kunis’ book Emma!

5. Luiza

I love her. she looks stunning, her red carpet style is getting better every single day. congrats to her stylist who’s doing a really, really good job

6. Kate

I love it except for one tiny thing- is she holding the split up a la Blake lively with her Lanvin at the Spike Awards? That put me off Blake forever and Emma, well emma does not need to be so blatant, maybe it was just in that one photo.

1. Kate

Thanks! i probably overanalysed but i love the way emma is now, relaxed and effortless, unlike others…

2. Jackie

If you click on the images to see more, you will see that her hand is at that spot in a lot of the pictures and that it looks better when her hand is NOT there. So she is actually doing the Blake Lively thing.

Why this pic FC? This angle doesn’t show off the dress as nicely as some others do.

1. Fashion Critic Post author

When selfishly got up this morning at 5am to blog this event live to make sure my readers had the first pictures from this event I used the images that were available.

As you know pictures come in all the time, so it is inevitable that better pictures will appear.

I am not in a position to purchase a new set of pictures just to satisfy you and you shouldn’t really be making such a comment because you clearly have no clue what effort and cost it takes to run a website like this.

2. Jones19

In all the other pics she appears to have her hand resting there, she’s not holding on the fabric as far as I can see.

3. Jackie

@FC I have no idea what effort and costs it takes but I know it’s hard work and I can at least appreciate it. And I actually didn’t know that… it’s not something that crossed my mind but your reply does answer my question and I’m so sorry if I’ve offended you!

7. Hannah

Whoever her sylist is, I love them. She has looked flawless for the past few months now, an dit is liek I said, sh eis becomgin the new Kisten Dunst, with her spider man role, adn her (previously) blonde hair and her chanel-wearing. She looks beautiful adn has added a whoel new dimension to this ensemble. Absolutely cannot wait ot see what she wears next.

8. Jen

I’m in the minority I guess. I don’t like this dress. The skirt looks ragged to me and the color is boring. Plus, I don’t like the shoes with it. I do like how she consistently looks unique and not like all the other starlets, though. And I love the hair/makeup.

1. mochababe73

I guess that I will be in the minority with you. I don’t like the dress or the shoes. In my opinion, I find that the dress makes her look boxy.
      So unfortunate because her hair and make-up look flawless.

9. Lily

It’s hard to take Emma seriously as a major fashion player given that she so often looks like a little girl wearing her mother’s clothing. This look is no different. Way too old for her. The hair makes it worse.

10. Rebecca Z

Gorgeous–another BDOTW contender, even with nude shoes–why not light grey? I know, matchy matchy, but it would be fine here

11. jx

gee, Emma Stone is fast becoming a great red carpet fave. maybe not Cate Blanchett levels yet, but she’s on her way. this has got to be one of those very rare moments that haute couture isn’t wasted on a film premiere. it helps too that the movie can be a strong contender during awards season.

12. Tatiana

This is how you wear Chanel! Blake Lively, I’m looking at you….Also, how beautiful is her makeup?! <3 love it!

13. Tamia

Somewhere Blake Lively is crying looking at these pictures knowing she’ll NEVER look so effortlessly chic in Chanel…karl drop blake asap and sign up emma!

14. Jackie

Am I the only one who sees that she’s washed out? As much as I want to like this, I can only see her as a blob of color. I wish the skirt was shorter and looked more like it did on the model because the lower half of Emma is confusing.

15. maria

i love everything about this look. For the little purse, to the hairstyle and the wonderful makeup. And the dress of course. But more important is to me how they present it and so far she has not done wrong.

16. marian

i think she looks amazing. i often don’t like chanel on the red carpet, but she nailed it. yay! emma is on a serious run. she’ll definitely be one to note when we start talking about best promo runs in december.

17. KateS

She makes this look much cooler and more chic than I thought it would on the RC, and I actually love the muted colours on her. Unexpected and great.

18. Anne G

A little unassuming for the red carpet but, nevertheless, she looks charming. This is a girly ingenue look but she needs to bump it up and try something more dramatic and star like.