Blake Lively was spotted filming scenes on the set of ‘Gossip Girl’ in LA this week with co-star Kaylee DeFer, who plays her cousin Charlie.

She looked amazing in colourful look which showed off those killer legs.

The actress wore a striped Shipley & Halmos tank top with a pretty Porter Grey silk chiffon pleated floral skirt which are both from the Spring 2011 collection.

Her look had two colourful pieces which included a Topshop coral cropped jacket and a jade green Mulberry Taylor oversized satchel.

Multi-coloured Oscar de la Renta 24-karat gold-plated cabochon earrings, a statement rings and nude Prada sandals.

Whilst I love the coral jacket, the look works better without it for me.

[nggallery id=941]
Credit: Fame Pictures

In Rihanna's Closet - Torn by Ronny Kobo Allison Africa Stripes Long Sleeve Dress

In Rihanna’s Closet – Torn by Ronny Kobo Allison Africa Stripes Long Sleeve Dress

Nina Garcia In Lanvin & Heidi Klum In Roland Mouret - Project Runway Season 9

Nina Garcia In Lanvin & Heidi Klum In Roland Mouret – Project Runway Season 9

12 Responses to Blake Lively On The Set Of Gossip Wearing A Topshop Jacket, Shipley & Halmos Tank Top, Porter Grey Skirt & Mulberry Taylor Satchel

1. dee August 10, 2011 at 15:20 #

The outfit is really cute. Love the colors.

2. eimearoconnor August 10, 2011 at 15:39 #

I think shes looking a bit too disheveled.. even for Serena..

3. Sam August 10, 2011 at 16:01 #

She looks good without the jacket!

It will be great if you can write up on the new pics of Leighton Meester in Louis Vutton taken on GG set yesterday.

4. Tatiana August 10, 2011 at 16:18 #

I love both outfits! So many lovely colours on both!

5. Lucía August 10, 2011 at 16:58 #

I adore this

6. Alexandra August 10, 2011 at 17:18 #

the bag is gorgeous! i don’t really like green but this particular shade is very tempting. theoutfit is cute too! it looks kind of topshop-h&m-ish, but of course it’s not a bad thing, just a little unexpected for Serena van der Woodsen ;) all in all very pretty look.

I’m in awe how amazing her legs are, even in flats. i’m so jealous i’m almost as green as her bag.

7. kin August 10, 2011 at 18:06 #

I don’t know but I can’t quite grow accustomed to Blake’s dressing anymore. It’s just too much of a mess to me. There should always be one item in your ensemble that connects all the pieces together. In her case it just seems one brand, second brand, third brand, fourth brand, fifth brand… She’s amazingly beautiful but I think Leighton understands fashion more.

8. Emma August 10, 2011 at 18:50 #

I love the bag with the outfit without the jacket. With the jacket on the whle outfit is off for me. I prefer Serena’s style to Blake’s if you look at the latest appearances for Blake.

9. justme August 10, 2011 at 22:31 #

I love the look with the jacket. It’s perfect for those funky summers we’re having lol.

Without the jacket, I start to second guess the choice of top and the sitting of the skirt does weird things to Blake’s mid-section.

10. yop August 10, 2011 at 22:36 #

@ Emma
    I prefer Serena’s style to Blake’s … me too

11. roxana August 11, 2011 at 07:31 #

it’s amazing how you know the brand of every piece of clothes celebrity wear. you are great!

12. Jones19 August 11, 2011 at 10:55 #

*sigh* I wish I had her gorgeous body. This look is way better without the jacket even though it is chic.