Ashley Greene In Givenchy – 2011 Teen Choice Awards

Nice, But No Spark Award
Ashley Greene looked beautiful as she walked the blue carpet at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards.

She opted to wear a black and white Givenchy ensemble.

Her outfit consisted of a black pencil skirt with a white tank top which has a tailcoat-like piece at the back.

The unique top was accented with a gold thin metallic belt.

Ashley accessorized her look with strappy Givenchy heels and a diamond cuffed bracelet.

Her only source of colour came from her cherry red lipstick.

Whilst Ashley doesn’t look bad, her outfit is incredibly bland for a fun summer event such as the Teen Choice Awards.

I wish she had opted for bright colours or prints or at least accessorized with interesting shoes, like Cameron Diaz.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

15 thoughts on “Ashley Greene In Givenchy – 2011 Teen Choice Awards

1. molly

this could have been better if the top half had been about three inches shorter. The proportions are making her look short and stubby.

This this would be a good look to wear in the fall but like you said FC, its not right for the summer.

2. Alina

I would have liked to see her wearing a maxi dress with some soft curls in her hair. I really like her more soft and feminine side.

3. Ana Kay

FC, please help me understand this: Would this be considered colour-blocking? I think it would, but I am not sure since the colours are just B&W.

4. rebecca

I don’t know if it’s just me, but Ashley’s always been a pretty girl wearing a pretty dress, but my main problem with her is that she doesn’t add life into it. Like I said, she’s just a pretty girl on a red carpet wearing a pretty dress putting on a pretty smile. And that’s just it. Maybe Kristen Stewart sometimes looks miserable, but she has way more life and attitude then Ashley does.

5. Parvati

I initially thought this was a dress. I think the top is too long. The same goes for the skirt. Due to the style of the shoes, she should have a shorter skirt or dress, in my opinion. Overall, I found this look really underwhelming.

6. Jones19

What happened to her? She used to be one of my faves on the red carpet. Now she’s just stale and boring.

7. fsdfjfd

she looks gorgeous – but the whole look just doesnt go. the dress doesnt really do her any favours and emphasises how short she is. the super straight hair didnt go with the dress either – her usual wavy do probably would of looked better.

she looks too businessy for the teen choice awards