07.08.11 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Glee The 3D Concert Movie Premiere?

Credit: Fame Pictures & Getty

"Glee The 3D Concert Movie" LA Premiere Red Carpet Round Up

“Glee The 3D Concert Movie” LA Premiere Red Carpet Round Up

Demi Lovato In BCBG Max Azria - 2011 Teen Choice Awards

Demi Lovato In BCBG Max Azria – 2011 Teen Choice Awards

13 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Glee The 3D Concert Movie Premiere?

1. JacobGH August 7, 2011 at 22:03 #

Eh, another uninspiring Glee event. Gonna have to vote for little Sally Draper. Despite a slap from Betty, I’m glad she took those scissors to her hair because she looks great with that bob :)

• Femme August 8, 2011 at 00:46 #

LOL, Sally Draper all the way indeed!

2. Ella August 7, 2011 at 22:11 #

Hailee looked so cute!! Hands down my favorite look

• Emi August 8, 2011 at 06:35 #

I agree, even if I must say that except for Lea Michele in Marchesa, the other outfits were quite meh…

3. jo August 7, 2011 at 22:44 #

I would vote for Lea but those shoes are just too bad. Hailee looked cute but I liked Jayma dress better so she wins for me.

4. Juliana August 7, 2011 at 22:55 #

Really liked Hailee’s dress, but her shoes killed it for me.

5. emily August 7, 2011 at 23:49 #

I loved Dianna’s look. She is so beautiful.

6. Hannah August 8, 2011 at 01:25 #

I went for Hailee Steinfeld, because she looked gorgeous and I love that she si trying, or her stylist is trying to keep her looking young, btu still fashion forward. That ebign said I still hope to see her in more prada, whcih seems to be inevitable for her given the ‘young girl/butter wouldn’t melt/innocent’ type angle that Miuccia went for, and the miumiu cmpaign, and also mroe marchesa and more looks liek her prada awards season dress, sicne none of her red carpet looks have been as amazing since then, for me anyways.
    I am also surprised that the Jenner Sisters were nto here, since I thought that they dressed really well, even if Kendall’s louboutin pumps were a tad dull, and their makeup a bit much, especially considering how naturally gogeous they seem to be.

7. Natalie August 8, 2011 at 02:24 #

none of them! Naya Rivera was the best dressed for me even with the matchy matchy shoes. Hailee Steinfeld’s style is incredibly overrated

8. david August 8, 2011 at 02:24 #

this was hard to choose. and not because there were so many good ones. this really was a PATHETIC event. i was hoping for jayma mays to do it for me, but even she let me down.

9. Jones19 August 8, 2011 at 14:13 #

All of them are quite uninspired but I voted for Jenna, she’s never looked better.

10. mandy August 9, 2011 at 01:29 #

NOTA. None of the above. I never thought I’d say this but I’d much rather vote for Kendall and/or Kylie. They dressed so appropriately and looked flawless head to toe. Love love love. Especially Kendall’s dress.

11. Anne G August 9, 2011 at 01:58 #

Jayma Mays’ dress is very nice but I hate the shoes — they look too heavy for her outfit. I like Dianna Agron’s whole outfit. It is the more polished look which is why I voted for her.