Lea Michele In Marchesa – FOX All-Star Party 2011

Despite the mild sexy face, I absolutely loved Lea Michele’s look on the red carpet at the FOX All-Star Party which was held at the Gladstones in Pacific Palisades, California on Friday.

She smoldered wearing a summery beach event appropriate Marchesa dress.

The white embroidered tank column dress was accented with a rope belt.

Purposely messy tresses worked perfectly with her beach chic look.

Her look was complete with white Versace sandals and a Judith Leiber Princess minaudière with turquoise crystal squares.

This is my first BDOTW contender.

Credit: Getty

19 thoughts on “Lea Michele In Marchesa – FOX All-Star Party 2011

1. Michelle

I hate the sexy face, I wish she wouldn’t pull these faces for the cameras as it portrays her as a diva or try-hard. But putting that aside, I absolutely love this outfit and her messy curls make the ensemble refreshing, my favorite outfit on Lea so far =D

2. CreoleLady

What?! A Marchesa with no ruffles!? Nice change. Very flattering. The setting, the touch of turquoise, the hair, everything is working. Lea looks great.

3. jonxaviertay

i love it but somehow i think ive seen this exact look before.. similar dress similar hair similar styling overall.

4. robbie

its nice but nothing special. she really needs to quit with the sexy faces she just ends up looking angry instead of sexy.

5. Zarin

She looks nice and I love the dress but I’m really not feeling the bed hair. I think simple, casual hair is the way to go with this look but the bed head does the overall look a disservice.

6. Lucía

I love this but the hair gets in the way of the dress…Maybe if she had worn it up it would have been better. Anyway she looks gorgeous.

7. Mndy

She looked gorgeous and event appropriate. Good styling, the dress is bit plain on its own. And really, enough with mocking the sexy face poses. There was plenty of pictures from the event of her positively beaming. If you don’t want to use them fine, but come on don’t pretend they don’t exist.

8. Laura

I like the dress a lot but the faces are not right. She’s on a beach in a dress like this, definitely not sexy pout time.

9. Carmen

This look is flawless! I love everything from the stunning, white Marchesa gown to the Judith Leiber turquoise minaudiere. I wish I could see her shoes though! :D Please smile more Lea! We want to see your beautfiul grin!

10. mari

I like her overall look, and love her softt make up and messy hair at the beach. And I do not like her, and almost lways I see her trying too hard. Not much lately.