Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Mila Kunis & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Best Dressed Of The Week – Mila Kunis & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Ella August 5, 2011 at 21:12 #

I loved Lea, but I had to go with Jessica. Her maternity style has been incredible

2. Matt R August 5, 2011 at 21:58 #

I had to go with my girl Mila Kunis this week. She just oozes that effortless sex appeal and then adds a bit of edge (in my opinion) with the aviators.

I’m so glad to see some stars this week who will definitely have awards come the end of the year, like Rosie for Best Promo (and possible a BDOTY nominee for the Gucci dress) and Jessica for Best Maternity Style.

Thanks FC!

• Fashion Critic August 5, 2011 at 22:09 #

You are welcome.

Have a great weekend.

• Parvati August 5, 2011 at 22:18 #

I totally agree that Jessica Alba should win Best Maternity Style!!!

3. Parvati August 5, 2011 at 22:18 #

I voted for Mila Kunis, for her interesting choice of both dress and shoes! She looks great!
    My second vote would definitely go to Jessica Alba!

4. molly August 5, 2011 at 22:50 #

I had to go with Mila. She is perfection :)
    Jessica would have gotten my vote if she didnt have “Miss Teen USA” hair.

5. Hannah August 6, 2011 at 01:42 #

I went for Mila at a push. The shoes were awful, but at least partly covered by the writing, and the dress, ahir and everythign else was great. This was probably not the week for fashion, hopefully it will pick up next week. That being said I have to say that Heidi Klum’s Mouret and especially Nina Garcia’s Lanvin, which was dvinine and looked incredible on her, on last night’s (I think – being in the uk means I ahve to watch it online) project runways would have been my pick (the Lanvin). Have a great weeked FC, hopefulyl the weather will be good again, like monday and tuesday!

6. Jen August 6, 2011 at 02:06 #

This … is an uninspiring week.

7. nico August 6, 2011 at 03:30 #

ewww
    none of them!

8. Alina August 6, 2011 at 06:54 #

Mila Kunis in Cacharel. Stunning!

9. Emi August 6, 2011 at 08:59 #

I voted for Rosie, so chic, Mila is my second because I don’t like her shoes.

10. justme August 6, 2011 at 16:08 #

I went with Mila because she finally managed to impress me.
    Special thoughts to Rosie though, the woman is fabulous on and off the red carpet.

11. mol August 6, 2011 at 17:14 #

I’m voting for Rosie cause it’s august and her street style is inspiring. I would have voted for Mila if it had been september, she looks great…..

12. Annel August 6, 2011 at 17:26 #

Had hoped for Emma Stone or Angelina to make the list. Frieda wins for me. Funky shoes.

13. Jones19 August 6, 2011 at 18:49 #

I’m torn between Mila and Rosie. They both look fantastic but in the end I have to go with Rosie, she is flawless on the streets of NY looking like she stepped out of a magazine.

14. Lance August 7, 2011 at 06:27 #

So boring.. I don’t even feel like voting this week :(