Frieda Pinto In Calvin Klein Collection – The Today Show

Like Mila Kunis, Frieda Pinto also wore Calvin Klein Collection yesterday when she arrived for her guest appearance on The Today Show in New York City.

Her Resort 2012 white Calvin Klein Collection dress is a shorter, reworked version of a similar dress presented in the Pre-Fall 2011 collection.

By strange coincidence Freida also wore blue Brian Atwood ‘Felini’ shoes and carried a blue Chanel bag.

Freida may not be blowing my socks off like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for “Transformers”, but I’ve loved every look of her promo tour so far.

She knows what suits her as she works relaxed refined red carpet looks.

Credit: Style.com & PacificCoastNews

In Nicole Kidman's Closet - L'Wren Scott Red Lace Dress

In Nicole Kidman’s Closet – L’Wren Scott Red Lace Dress

Who Wore Mark Fast Better? Kylie Minogue or Jennifer Nettles

Who Wore Mark Fast Better? Kylie Minogue or Jennifer Nettles

10 Responses to Frieda Pinto In Calvin Klein Collection – The Today Show

1. Jones19 August 3, 2011 at 21:37 #

Something about this dress leaves me cold, I can’t quite put my finger on what it is…

2. Rebecca Z August 3, 2011 at 21:37 #

She looks really cute. But I like her better with her hair loose.

3. Carmen August 3, 2011 at 21:41 #

I think this outfit is good. However, I wish to see Freida wearing more exciting looks as she continues on her promo tour for Rise of the Planet Apes. I want to be wowed like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wowed me!

4. jajulicious August 3, 2011 at 21:44 #

Wish she had carried a white bag.

5. Mahima August 3, 2011 at 23:18 #

I swear before you posted this, I was gonna comment on Mila’s outfit saying how Frieda wore a similar outfit.
    Coincidence much?

6. Nat39 August 3, 2011 at 23:32 #

Something is not quite working for me here – the hair pulled back into a simple ponytail, the shape of the skirt, the square-shaped neckline, the zipper down the middle her chest – not quite right, really.

7. Hannah August 4, 2011 at 02:19 #

Oh my goodness, it is true, in theory they are almost wearing hte same thing. In practisse of course they are not, but still. Shortened Calvin Klein dress, that was black on the runway, and goes in at the waist – check.
    Bright Blue heels – Check
    Subduded blue chanel bag- check.
    Wow. I am not a huge fan of either look, both are missing somethign and the stylign is a bit off with both for me.

8. CreoleLady August 4, 2011 at 10:14 #

Completely agree, FC. She’s been wearing beautiful colors and changing up designers/silhouettes. The details have sometimes detracted a bit, but overall she’s surprised me in a very good way.

9. Pakistani Fashion Dresses August 4, 2011 at 10:49 #

Nice and elegant out fit.Nice way to carry.

10. kiwi August 4, 2011 at 13:32 #