02.08.11

Leslie Mann In Monique Lhuillier – “The Change-Up” Premiere After Party

Leslie Mann joined her co-star Olivia Wilde at the “The Change-Up” Premiere After Party at the Hammer Museum in LA last night.

I adore her Monique Lhuillier Fall 2010 flirty strapless mini dress.

The dusty rose floral satin embroidered cocktail dress was accented with a gold beaded belt which is perfectly complemented with a matching clutch.

Whilst the hair and shoes have stayed the same, Leslie opted for a lighter shade of lippie as she wore red to the premiere.

Credit: Getty & Style.com

Shailene Woodley In Balmain - MTV Movie Awards 2014

Shailene Woodley In Balmain – MTV Movie Awards 2014

ML Monique Lhuillier

ML Monique Lhuillier

9 Responses to Leslie Mann In Monique Lhuillier – “The Change-Up” Premiere After Party

1. Jones19 August 2, 2011 at 20:04 #

She is on one chic roll. This mini is gorgeous on her and the nude peeps really work with this.

2. Ariel August 2, 2011 at 20:30 #

It’s so hard to pick my favorite look of her right now. The Marchesa and this are equally fabulous. Both for BDOTW?

3. Nat39 August 2, 2011 at 21:04 #

A bit too heavy on embroidered flower-like detail for my liking, would prefer darker color shoes, dislike her overly thin eyebrows, find them very distracting.

4. Rebecca Z August 2, 2011 at 21:42 #

Lovely, but not as striking as the Marchesa, in my opinion.

5. Carolina August 3, 2011 at 00:49 #

This dress is too young for her, or she is too stringy-looking, not sure which. She does look beautiful and so is the dress, but the two are not well suited.

6. Fiona August 3, 2011 at 04:05 #

I much prefer the Marchesa on her. This colour does not really flatter her skintone, and the length is too short and the top exposes too much, as she is very thin. The Marchesa look was elegant and chic.

7. Alina August 3, 2011 at 05:12 #

So beautiful !

8. Naff August 3, 2011 at 07:53 #

I really like the look. This is something new brought on the table, not ur usual sculpted dress, plus I love the details. Looks flirty but sophistcated. I know that if I wear it, I will feel beautiful and she does.

9. jx August 3, 2011 at 15:45 #

i always thought Leslie Mann knew what suits her and that she can dress well. but this seems slightly too young on her.